Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I'm going to need Big Don to come on with her D necklace swinging about to "address some stuff" like she used to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Scar14

VIP Member
We don’t see Charlotte splashing her cash on many luxuries. She’s moved into her own home now and the last we saw it didn’t even have flooring. To shame her for not buying the girls many presents is really really harsh. From her stories it looks like the girls have a nice selection of presents that have been laid out, a lovely cake with candles and balloons, that to me looks like she’s done a wonderful job

Reactions: 39

Bradylo

Everytime i think of Morgan I just picture her screaming down the phone and crying because her girlfriend had to go visit her dying nan and demanding her to come home. Imagine what went on without the cameras, like said above IF she has turnt to alcohol drugs I couldn't blame her. I can imagine Morgan using those kids like pawns. Trashhhh

• Sad
Reactions: 33

squishmellow200

Good god how is she not embarrassed? She’s just split up with the father of her second child literally days ago and she’s already managed to find a new man? It’s not a flex Charlie, you’re making yourself look proper dirty, focus on your fucking children, stop trying to make your ex jealous like a 15 year old school girl, mad she’s responsible for 2 children and acts like that 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

stargirl23

VIP Member
same tattoo, she follows him on Instagram but not on FB. lives close to her and she put a photo with a emoji over his face but could still see his hair in which he has the SAME hair.
Ryan Parker is her new Boyf, he also has a little boy✌🏼✌🏼
We love a newbie who brings receipts 😂 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tftrc

Chatty Member
It’s funny how she takes the kids out her bio as soon as she’s single 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

lexi123

God do you remember the 5pm lives; Donna’s long speeches; the Brett and Charlie engagement; driving a car into a wall and Charlie attacking Brett’s car.
Oh how I miss it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Scar14

VIP Member
I wonder if it was the story today that made her unfollow? I don’t mind Charlotte but she was definitely trying to make a point about who had Harlow
Can you blame her? I’d definitely be petty if my partners ex acted like that while I was trying to give birth to my first baby! Definitely don’t need the extra stress

Reactions: 26