Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but driving and using your phone to the. Upload to social media when your kid is in the car is so scummy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Charlotte & Brett’s baby is due any day now, be interesting to see if Charlie will be a normal person about it
Can’t imagine she would make their lives any easier, She’s all for ‘co parenting’ when she’s the one benefitting from it 🙃

• Sad
Also his arms aren’t strapped in and he’s eating alone in the back of the car; what if chokes, no-one will notice.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how oli has removed the “bodybuilder in training” or whatever it was in his insta bio 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what finally broke chodz and Oli up, and kept them broken up? Didn't he cheat on her, she posted a video of him in bed with some girl, and then they got back together and had Hugo Boss? Or is my timeline muddled

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Willow and Harlow 😳😳
Awww she’s so tiny! She’s absolutely lovely looks like she had a C section hope she’s okay one things for sure you just know they’ll include harlow in everything which is so lovely. I really love them together. Doubt they read here but if you do congrats 💜

She looks so cute! Hope Charlotte has a speedy recovery it looks like she had a section as Brett’s in scrubs. Bet Harlow can’t wait to meet her 🥰 hopefully Charlie steps up and slows Charlotte to heal from the section and not cause stress

Reactions: 5
Love how chodder perfectly timed her “kidney infection” with Charlotte having her baby 🙄 were not daft chodz we know you hate the fact Brett is doing good and your not so what better rest to try take away someone’s shine than to make it about you. Maybe we would feel sorry if you actually gave a tit about your kids and had them
---

• Heart
Reactions: 22