Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be bringing you in for monitoring! I had a few episodes of reduced movements and I went in and got a test done each time.
Thank god he’s been very active since but they did not care! I have an anterior placenta so I feel like that’s going to be an excuse for them

Reactions: 2
Thank god he’s been very active since but they did not care! I have an anterior placenta so I feel like that’s going to be an excuse for them
I had that too but no one thought to tell me til after I gave birth! Bloody useless.

Reactions: 3
To anyone who has pregnancy issues if you feel your mw isn't listening to you take yourself to a&e you know your body

Reactions: 19
To anyone who has pregnancy issues if you feel your mw isn't listening to you take yourself to a&e you know your body
exactly this. Charlie might be extremely annoying but good on her for going to hospital and making sure she is seen

Reactions: 7
She really does have the worst lips I’ve ever seen, don’t understand how she can’t see it. Didn’t she say she was getting them dissolved at one point? Was probably going to be for an AD so would be free and they changed their mind so she didn’t bother in the end 😂
To this day I still believe she only did that post because sassi asked the day before it’s a big coincidence that it was around the time she tried to be Bessie’s with the tMuk cast

Reactions: 10
Also just seen that Charlotte has taken Harlow to the cinema today and to be fair on them all if they can keep this getting along business up then it is nice for Harlow! Looks like they’re all helping out while Charlie is in hospital

Reactions: 14
Also just seen that Charlotte has taken Harlow to the cinema today and to be fair on them all if they can keep this getting along business up then it is nice for Harlow! Looks like they’re all helping out while Charlie is in hospital
It makes me laugh though that Charlie keeps tagging Charlotte in things and she just ignores her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a guy Charlie's fella is! Where can I find me a man who heats up frozen vegetables for me when I'm ill?

03C2518F-307D-4A01-85B1-835C8DA5E4F0.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Charlie’s just put herself in hospital to get away from oils food!
Anything’s better than frozen veg 5 nights on the trot!
Even hospital food

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok so I haven’t been on these threads for soooo long, used to love them 🤣 there was a time I was always up to date with this lot haha.. I came across Charlie’s Instagram randomly and was gobsmacked that I had to come on here 😭 I’m absolutely baffled that she has a boyfriend and is expecting.. I find it bleeping bizarre how on her insta she calls them 3 a family and is having a new guy play dad to her little girl, and that on his Insta he’s so comfortable uploading pics of him and Harlow as if he’s her dad. How long have they been together?? It’s bleeping weird.

Reactions: 13
Ok so I haven’t been on these threads for soooo long, used to love them 🤣 there was a time I was always up to date with this lot haha.. I came across Charlie’s Instagram randomly and was gobsmacked that I had to come on here 😭 I’m absolutely baffled that she has a boyfriend and is expecting.. I find it bleeping bizarre how on her insta she calls them 3 a family and is having a new guy play dad to her little girl, and that on his Insta he’s so comfortable uploading pics of him and Harlow as if he’s her dad. How long have they been together?? It’s bleeping weird.
Nah you missed a lot has her name tattooed on him. Was at “work” and a playground remindered him of her and loads of dodgey behaviours coming from him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Charlie can add a t-shirt to the wishlist for Olibobs as he appears to not own any

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.