Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah you missed a lot has her name tattooed on him. Was at “work” and a playground remindered him of her and loads of dodgey behaviours coming from him
Omg 😂 last thing I remember is her having that random guy at her house who bought Harlow some watermelon haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why’s Charlotte’s new boyfriend calling the twins his ‘family’ 🙄
These people are mental honestly 😭 it’s so inappropriate and weird. I’ve just gone on Insta to see what he looks like he looks a right odd bod. I would never let any guy with a tash like that near my kids ahha

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why do these little chavs jump into relationships and play house almost instantly 😫😫 its embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do these little chavs jump into relationships and play house almost instantly 😫😫 its embarrassing
It’s so strange. Do they see other people write stuff like this on social media so just copy them and think that’s what you’re meant to do . I find it so bizarre and inappropriate to act that way and speak that way about a child you’ve known 2 mins , especially on social media 🚩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so strange. Do they see other people write stuff like this on social media so just copy them and think that’s what you’re meant to do . I find it so bizarre and inappropriate to act that way and speak that way about a child you’ve known 2 mins , especially on social media 🚩😩
I wonder what these poor kids think 😫

Reactions: 2
We all knew Charlotte would introduce him to the twincesses straight away. Poor girls must be confused about why their dad keeps changing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all knew Charlotte would introduce him to the twincesses straight away. Poor girls must be confused about why their dad keeps changing
I wonder if they see their actual dad at all now. Hopefully Donna will come and clear it all up in due course 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will she give it a rest with the stupid questions about pregnancy and labour etc she has already had a child Harlow is only 3 it’s not like she has not had a baby in like 13years what a dope

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.