Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why’s Charlotte’s new boyfriend calling the twins his ‘family’ 🙄
These people are mental honestly 😭 it’s so inappropriate and weird. I’ve just gone on Insta to see what he looks like he looks a right odd bod. I would never let any guy with a tash like that near my kids ahha

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Scar14

VIP Member
I think every pregnant woman complains, especially towards the end. Is she not allowed to struggle/voice her complaints because other women struggle to conceive?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Fishnips

VIP Member
Imagine falling in love with somebody and then one day they look you square in the face and they're like "shall we make a joint Instagram babe?" I would physically fall off my chair

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Malakai has gone live while Charlotte’s asleep doing a silent tour of their house. He showed baby scans on the fridge…

Edit- There was only 3 people watching and I hope one of you were too because it was weird . He films Charlotte from behind sleeping, he’s silent making odd arm movements and at one point made a gun sign to a cake lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh come on. My heart really does go out to anyone who struggles to conceive or can’t have children who really want them. But that doesn’t mean any pregnancy that is difficult isn’t worthy of moaning about! Every pregnancy is different, it could’ve well been a doddle with her first but hard with her second. I remember having such bad pelvic girdle pain with my boy that I would cry getting in and out of bed or the car. It was the worse pain i’d ever experienced, I hated those moments of pregnancy, that doesn’t mean I was any less happy to have my son on the way, and sorry to say the first thoughts in my head when I was rolled over in excruciating pain were not “I’m going to suck it up because Jen in the Milton Keynes can’t have children.”

She’s entitled to a moan and anyone who can’t have children is entitled to the heart ache. But that isn’t charlie’s fault or problem.

Reactions: 32

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
2305ADE8-A6DB-4BC2-9CE1-EE06710EFC57.png

“Hopefully we will know what’s wrong” …yet she’s been put on antibiotics. You obviously know what’s wrong already then, they don’t just prescribe antibiotics for the shits and giggles you dizzy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do they have a 5kg bag of frozen veg or what?
Every single dinner. Frozen veg. Slowly overtaking Charlie’s famous spag bol of the house staple🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hol20x

VIP Member
What a guy Charlie's fella is! Where can I find me a man who heats up frozen vegetables for me when I'm ill?

03C2518F-307D-4A01-85B1-835C8DA5E4F0.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Charlie- Gets mad and says people think they know what’s best for her child
Also Charlie- Asks every question under the sun about raising kids and expects strangers to buy them things

• Haha
Reactions: 30