Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's embarrassing. I'm expecting my second and worked two part time jobs putting money away each week. I've now got a nice stock of nappies, wipes etc. Steriliser I had already and cot. Moses basket just needed new covers and mattress. Granted my partner pays a lot of the bills, but I still pay a share. Did she throw out everything she had from Harlow?
Exactly, she works so can afford the essentials and if you can afford to buy a swing that costs £100+ why not just get a £30 swing/bouncer then buy steriliser etc🤦🏼‍♀️ Tbh I’m a single mum to a 1 year old and I’ve sold and donated a lot of his old bits and steriliser and bottles I had brand new and ended up breastfeeding, I wish I had the storage to keep them for when I one day have another but I’ve just not got the storage space😩 but when I do eventually have another I will know what things a baby will definitely need instead of buying things to show off like she is🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Pretty sure the pregnancy notes folder was a freebie lol. And no they’re not on the app, you still have paper ones
Probably! & ohh okay I’ll I live down south and I only got given scan pictures and scan notes on paper but all other bits were on my app! So useful as I would have lost or forgot my notes😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ibget
Exactly, she works so can afford the essentials and if you can afford to buy a swing that costs £100+ why not just get a £30 swing/bouncer then buy steriliser etc🤦🏼‍♀️ Tbh I’m a single mum to a 1 year old and I’ve sold and donated a lot of his old bits and steriliser and bottles I had brand new and ended up breastfeeding, I wish I had the storage to keep them for when I one day have another but I’ve just not got the storage space😩 but when I do eventually have another I will know what things a baby will definitely need instead of buying things to show off like she is🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Probably! & ohh okay I’ll I live down south and I only got given scan pictures and scan notes on paper but all other bits were on my app! So useful as I would have lost or forgot my notes😂
I totally get that to be fair, storage can be an issue. I'm lucky we have an attic in the house, I did do a huge clear out of baby stuff a few months back. Things you buy that are unecessary. I just don't understand how she thinks it's ok to beg for basics, when she's buying herself luxuries. The first things you should be purchasing/repurchasing are bottles, wipes, pumps etc they're the bare minimum. Watch her change the buggy 300 times in a year though 🙄

Reactions: 6
Scribbled over Hs face for obvious reasons but
Omg 😳 this is gonna sound horrible but seriously she looks like the local homeless woman outside our local shopping centre but she doesn’t even look as rough as Charlie. She looks way older than me and I’m in my late 20s

Reactions: 14
Definitely trolling us all with the salmon now. They don't have any variety do they. Doesn't seem like they ever have their dinner at the same time as Harlow either so presumably she's always sat eating on her own. They seem obsessed with that frozen veg mix too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do they have a 5kg bag of frozen veg or what?
Every single dinner. Frozen veg. Slowly overtaking Charlie’s famous spag bol of the house staple🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not the plain rice and frozen veg mix. 😭
I’m nit picking here but I think it’s more my work heads on but even the other day she had rice and mash or something and all I could think about is double carbs where’s the balance and variety I hope Harlow doesn’t get the same as her

Reactions: 3
Charlottes twins all dressed lovely… topped off with black nike trainers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no charlie is possibly off to the hospital again. Bet she takes a pic in the waiting room
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if Charlottes just decided to declare herself homeless to get a place for her and her new squeeze, so they can have another baby meaning she doesn’t have to get a job when the twincess miracles start school

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.