Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought we deserved a descriptive title as we’re 37 threads in!👏🏼

Condensed recap:
• Charlie spends her time eating frozen veg and microwave salmon courtesy of dad of the year Olliebob, moaning about life and begging for freebies from her sheep followers and dressing her child like a Victorian
• Charlotte has most likely been kicked out after posting pictures from what seems to be a hostel or mother/baby unit of some sort
• The other two are still irrelevant as hell

Continue here🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thought we deserved a descriptive title as we’re 37 threads in!👏🏼

Condensed recap:
• Charlie spends her time eating frozen veg and microwave salmon courtesy of dad of the year Olliebob, moaning about life and begging for freebies from her sheep followers and dressing her child like a Victorian
• Charlotte has most likely been kicked out after posting pictures from what seems to be a hostel or mother/baby unit of some sort
• The other two are still irrelevant as hell

Continue here🫣
Who is olliebob? I've very behind on this thread admittedly.

I wonder why Charlotte has moved out

Reactions: 1
Reckon it’s got something to do with the bf like Charlotte has hardly posted or shown anything at home since being with her current bf

Reactions: 9
i reckon donna didn’t like that charlottes in a relationship and kicked her out - i thought her response about not bringing another baby into the world whilst the twins still needed her full attention was quite mature, good for her on growing up (hopefully)

Reactions: 28
I’ve just had a nosey at Olliebobs insta if you didn’t know about Brett you really would think Harlow was is going by the pictures he posts of him an Harlow. Also on his insta story Jesus Christ Charlie looks a mess😳

Reactions: 8
Or maybe because she’s got a boyfriend now she wants her own place so has lied and said her mums kicked her out in order to get a council place and in the meantime they have put her in a hostel/mother & baby unit?

Reactions: 24
Or maybe because she’s got a boyfriend now she wants her own place so has lied and said her mums kicked her out in order to get a council place and in the meantime they have put her in a hostel/mother & baby unit?
Her mom would have to tell the council as well as Charlotte that she’s kicked her out

Reactions: 6
I think this might be the case

Reactions: 12
This Oliver gets weirder by the day. WHY has he uploaded a picture of Harlow calling her a little model? Brett you need to do something about this creep

Reactions: 25
Charlie has one of those really expensive baby swings, a personalised notes folder (when pregnancy notes are done on the app now arent they?) but hasn’t bought a steriliser, baby bath etc herself, she will only buy the things she can “show off” but not what the baby actually needs?

Reactions: 28
I’ve just had a nosey at Olliebobs insta if you didn’t know about Brett you really would think Harlow was is going by the pictures he posts of him an Harlow. Also on his insta story Jesus Christ Charlie looks a mess😳
Scribbled over Hs face for obvious reasons but

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Charlie has one of those really expensive baby swings, a personalised notes folder (when pregnancy notes are done on the app now arent they?) but hasn’t bought a steriliser, baby bath etc herself, she will only buy the things she can “show off” but not what the baby actually needs?
It's embarrassing. I'm expecting my second and worked two part time jobs putting money away each week. I've now got a nice stock of nappies, wipes etc. Steriliser I had already and cot. Moses basket just needed new covers and mattress. Granted my partner pays a lot of the bills, but I still pay a share. Did she throw out everything she had from Harlow?

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure the pregnancy notes folder was a freebie lol. And no they’re not on the app, you still have paper ones

Reactions: 10
They use paper at donny for growth chart

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.