Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Charlie is ok. When one of mine was in with jaundice it was bloody horrible I felt so lonely and it felt so unnatural not being able to get him out the incubator because he needed the light treatment. So strange she’s on a bay with him though in our trust if you go in for jaundice it’s always always a room for a newborn because the risk of infection

Reactions: 1
Hope Charlie is ok. When one of mine was in with jaundice it was bloody horrible I felt so lonely and it felt so unnatural not being able to get him out the incubator because he needed the light treatment. So strange she’s on a bay with him though in our trust if you go in for jaundice it’s always always a room for a newborn because the risk of infection
I had my baby in for jaundice at the same hospital and it was in a room on our own very odd she’s on a ward

Charlie’s reply to that question about why things are so much better this time and Ollie being so amazing. It’s been less than a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie acting like she wasn’t loving the cameras hoping she’d be the next MTV star🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
someone was in with their newborn with jaundice when I had my little girl and they were just readmitted to post natal ward so maybe that’s it

someone was in with their newborn with jaundice when I had my little girl and they were just readmitted to post natal ward so maybe that’s it
That is soo strange! I’ve never heard of that because normally babies that have left the hospital aren’t allowed back into any mat wards because as soon as they leave the hospital the outside world and the risk of infection so normally you go to the kids ward. Maybe the mum needed treatment too so they had to keep them together on your ward.

My baby was born at the same hospital and had jaundice, they told me to wait in hospital after the first few hours of him being under the lamp for his bloods to come back because if I went home and he needed more time under it then he’d be admitted to the children’s ward so they obviously wouldn’t have a bed for me and there’s more chance of him catching something.
Also, does anyone know how to close the thread?😂

My baby was born at the same hospital and had jaundice, they told me to wait in hospital after the first few hours of him being under the lamp for his bloods to come back because if I went home and he needed more time under it then he’d be admitted to the children’s ward so they obviously wouldn’t have a bed for me and there’s more chance of him catching something.
Also, does anyone know how to close the thread?😂
I think we have to make a new thread and then report this one to be closed and the mods do it!

New thread

No wonder it’s so bloody quiet has nobody linked it in here?! X
I've just linked it now... I think 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.