Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh I get because we’re all talking about Charlotte and speculating what’s happened Charlie isn’t happy so has to go the ozzy and reminds us baby Hugo is still cooking what a surprise 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2305ADE8-A6DB-4BC2-9CE1-EE06710EFC57.png

“Hopefully we will know what’s wrong” …yet she’s been put on antibiotics. You obviously know what’s wrong already then, they don’t just prescribe antibiotics for the shits and giggles you dizzy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She knows what’s wrong, she’s lapping up the attention from it. I personally think it’s just a water infection tbh from what she’s explained pain wise it’s what I had

Reactions: 11
I had Covid at 35 weeks pregnant. A lot of complications for baby followed. Could have been from covid, but I also had preeclampsia.

My SIL had it a month back at like 20(ish) weeks pregnant and was given daily blood thinning injections for remainder of her pregnancy. Bet Charlie has them given to her before she leaves

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had Covid at 35 weeks pregnant. A lot of complications for baby followed. Could have been from covid, but I also had preeclampsia.

My SIL had it a month back at like 20(ish) weeks pregnant and was given daily blood thinning injections for remainder of her pregnancy. Bet Charlie has them given to her before she leaves
i had covid while pregnant too and the blood thinning injections are crap aren’t they!🫣

If she’s got covid would they of let Ollie stay on the ward?
Depends on trust, if staff have tested positive but had vaccine we can still come into work until we start showing symptoms. Another trust I know have got rid of masks completely but we haven’t and still have one visitor policy so be had to say if she’s chatting wham or not

Reactions: 2
I’m confused as to why Charlie’s in hospital? Maybe it’s different depending on your area and maybe the fact she’s in her third trimester but I’m 19 weeks pregnant and currently have covid pretty bad tbh I’m exhausted, haven’t kept any food down as I have HM, awful cough ect and when I rang my midwife she said it was nothing to worry about! And why’s she on antibiotics I didn’t think that touched covid? Confused 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.