Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dondons dont follow charlotte on Insta now and she’s out out hopefully coming to spill that tea

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Brett’s gf has been ‘amazing from the start’ like ????😂 has she just forgotten the past year of drama because she didn’t like brett or Charlotte 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There is no denying that baby’s name is Hugo at this point is there hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Harlow and Hugo 🥴 each to their own but I hate themed names! Imagine you had all the same letter and then you found a name you loved with a different one! I know someone who has 4 M names ending in ie and then a Harrison 😂 sounds weird

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harlow and Hugo 🥴 each to their own but I hate themed names! Imagine you had all the same letter and then you found a name you loved with a different one! I know someone who has 4 M names ending in ie and then a Harrison 😂 sounds weird
I hate when people pick names but don’t think about when the child’s older 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Like yeah cute name for a baby but it’s gonna sound stupid when they’re a teenager or adult 😬 it’s like that joke about the name karen or Kieth never come across kids with the name but it’ll be weird calling a baby karen or Kieth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.