Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it hard to find this thread on here? Or am I just dumb but this one is hard for me to get into? Anywayyy I came to make sure everyone was wondering what the hell charlie is on about how the duck are them things ornaments and why the hell would you want them on your kitchen sidešŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
The ornamentsšŸ™ˆšŸ˜­she really doesnā€™t help herself does she. Looks like what youā€™d win in a 2p machine at the arcades

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ornaments?? I just thought she was a messy witch and hasnā€™t cleaned up breakfast from this morning šŸ™ˆ as for thanking Oliver for cooking for his pregnant gf, Iā€™d slap my partner if he walked in and gave me that. A bag of frozen veg and rice are you kidding me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would anyone want ornaments that looks like spilt food? šŸ˜‚ I reckon Iā€™d constantly try and put the cereal bowl in the sink subconsciously!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I literally came to say the exact same šŸ˜‚ at a glance I thought Harlow had made a mess in kitchen or somet what a state and so random hahahaha
What in the universal creditā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just WHY is Charlie calling one of Oliverā€™s relatives harlows auntie ? He isnā€™t her dad hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on ollibobs these dinners are getting worse by the day

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.