Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harlow, long suffering with a mother like that. You can tell she’s miserable around Charlie. This poor baby doesn’t know what he’s got coming!

Reactions: 8
How do you know that’s her sister? I don’t think they look anything alike?
Type Charlie Louise on Facebook. There’s a post from a girl called Jess saying ‘selling my sisters clothes’ and Charlie is tagged

Type Charlie Louise on Facebook. There’s a post from a girl called Jess saying ‘selling my sisters clothes’ and Charlie is tagged
Oh my bad I thought you meant the Jess that she tagged on her insta story😂 you’re right they do look really alike!

Reactions: 1
The clothes Charlie dresses her in are questionable… it’s like she has the ideology her daughter is her doll? Brett and his girlfriend dress her in really cute little clothes. I honestly dress my girl in the same. Cute comfy clothes that she picks, I give her the choice. Like this dress is so much cuter and looks so much more practical!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The clothes Charlie dresses her in are questionable… it’s like she has the ideology her daughter is her doll? Brett and his girlfriend dress her in really cute little clothes. I honestly dress my girl in the same. Cute comfy clothes that she picks, I give her the choice. Like this dress is so much cuter and looks so much more practical!
If Brett and Charlotte stay together for the long haul I can actually imagine Harlow wanting to fully live with them at this rate

Reactions: 14
lets face is Charlie only sees her child as something to dress up and show off, thats why the poor kid never gets to wear a pair of leggings and a t-shirt and trainers

Reactions: 10
If Brett and Charlotte stay together for the long haul I can actually imagine Harlow wanting to fully live with them at this rate
I definitely think this is going to happen! Charlie will do anything in her power to keep her though purely to spite everyone around her. Children are weapons to hodz

Reactions: 3
I definitely think this is going to happen! Charlie will do anything in her power to keep her though purely to spite everyone around her. Children are weapons to hodz
It’ll go one of two ways this or she’ll just give her too brett and Charlotte so then she has the perfect family with ollipop of her, him and their baby

Reactions: 9
It’ll go one of two ways this or she’ll just give her too brett and Charlotte so then she has the perfect family with ollipop of her, him and their baby
until Olly does a runner because we know it won’t last. How many times has he cheated aready, and when Olly leaves she won’t cope with a baby,she can’t even look after Harlow. So she’ll probably get Brett to take Harlow and beg him to take Hugo too

Reactions: 14
until Olly does a runner because we know it won’t last. How many times has he cheated aready, and when Olly leaves she won’t cope with a baby,she can’t even look after Harlow. So she’ll probably get Brett to take Harlow and beg him to take Hugo too
Have we all agreed babies name is Hugo then 🤣🤣 that made me laugh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have we all agreed babies name is Hugo then 🤣🤣 that made me laugh lol
Same 🤣 if turns out not to be that I wouldn't be surprised she changed it since people are guessing on here , we would never know though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same 🤣 if turns out not to be that I wouldn't be surprised she changed it since people are guessing on here , we would never know though
I think it was deffo Hugo because even the first pictures of the pregnancy she kept posting Hugo Boss stuff saying no one’s guessed it and thinking she was being clever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was deffo Hugo because even the first pictures of the pregnancy she kept posting Hugo Boss stuff saying no one’s guessed it and thinking she was being clever
I can’t take the same seriously all I get is creepy rat version of Bart Simpson from the tree house of horror episode where they find his twin in the attic and he wants to sew himself back together to Bart

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck are them ornaments on Chodz story she has to be having us on 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.