Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Malakai have a child? There’s pictures of a little girl on his Facebook. Could be just a relative I guess
He had a baby girl on his Instagram account and from what I remember of the captions suggested it was his daughter but it was years ago now it’s all deleted off his account

Hold on baby is still on his saved stories and would be 3 or 4 but I would say she’s probably his daughter

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else here sits and wonders what’s happening now with meth and her boyfriend she was cheating on with Brett

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She clearly wants to breastfeed so why is everyone buying sterilisers and bottles? If she wants to breastfeed then buying nipples shields and pumps is just weird to ask some strangers to buy for you
She doesn’t want to breastfeed really, she wants people to interact with her more (therefore improving her reach) to tell her about it which is why I bet she is going on about home births and breastfeeding- 2 subjects people love to interact with you about. Bet she is angling to be sponsored by mam or some kind of breastfeeding service or doula too.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want to breastfeed really, she wants people to interact with her more (therefore improving her reach) to tell her about it which is why I bet she is going on about home births and breastfeeding- 2 subjects people love to interact with you about. Bet she is angling to be sponsored by mam or some kind of breastfeeding service or doula too.
I know it’s been months but I’m still shocked the amount of people that followed her just for the pregnancy announcement like it’s strange why follow someone just because they’re pregnant bet she’s fewming more she lost her old account and the amount of freebies she would of had

Reactions: 5
I thought I just looked like weight gain/bloated tbh, also sometimes when I'm bloated my c section ( pouch) sticks out more 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Its definitely not a hostel she has probably declared herself as homeless and she will be in shared accommodation… you stay there while you get bids on council properties.

Reactions: 4
Surely her mums kicked her out if she’s declared herself homeless? You’re not classed as homeless if you’ve left your home yourself.
I don’t think she looked pregnant at all in that video, could barely see anything. I hope she’s okay. She’s had her moments but I do think she’s matured a lot since lockdown live days (not saying she’s perfect like)

Reactions: 12
Surely her mums kicked her out if she’s declared herself homeless? You’re not classed as homeless if you’ve left your home yourself.
I don’t think she looked pregnant at all in that video, could barely see anything. I hope she’s okay. She’s had her moments but I do think she’s matured a lot since lockdown live days (not saying she’s perfect like)
I miss the 5 o’clock lives 😂

Reactions: 10
She always reads here but she always says bs like “I’ve been told” lol
Off topic but I know someone who does this about their ex and uses "apparently they've changed their Facebook profile pic so they must be single now" stuff like that 🤣 and I'm thinking not apparently you mean you've been stalking

• Haha
does anyone else find charlottes story a bit worrying? i hope she hasn’t had to declare herself homeless, awful for anyone

also, just out of curiosity, how does everyone know it’s a hostel? i only saw the bathroom on her stories, did she delete a story that i missed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.