Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About that Spanish company who she got the car seat stuff from... I know it has that sake traditional look but is any of the stuff actually used in Spain 😂 considering the climate there, or are they just using the name Spanish because its the same style as the clothes (correct me if I'm wrong om any of this)
A lot of the brands are based in Spain but I’ve never seen spanish kids in them lol

Reactions: 5
When I worked in Spain I never seen kids wearing that type of tit 😂😂 not to be judgey but the only people who wear that Spanish clothing near where I live are rough as duck and have more kids than teeth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Is this just an area thing? I’ve never seen any kid wear this kind of stuff where I live I just thought it was a Charlotte and Charlie wannabe influencer thing 😂

Reactions: 7
Is this just an area thing? I’ve never seen any kid wear this kind of stuff where I live I just thought it was a Charlotte and Charlie wannabe influencer thing 😂
I went to Glasgow about 15 years ago and all the prams in Tesco were dressed up and had tacky pram charms like hanging silver dummys 😳 I've never seen anything so chavvy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I went to Glasgow about 15 years ago and all the prams in Tesco were dressed up and had tacky pram charms like hanging silver dummys 😳 I've never seen anything so chavvy!
I’ve not seen any of these I’ve seen dummy attachment things so they don’t fall out the pram and we hall had a guardian angel badge on the pram but that was more family suspicious and a bit religious but I never seen no kid wear these Clothes Charlie and Charlotte put on their kids

Reactions: 1
I live near Essex and loads of kids wear this type of clothing til about 3/4 then they wear tracksuits and Nike Airmax 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say a lot of gypsies wear what Harlow wears and the stuff she’s got the baby. You could point them out a mile away. My childrens primary school has a fair few gypsy family’s in and there very extra and stand out but not in a good way.

Reactions: 12
Sam and Billie faiers both had a similar style with their boys just nowhere near as chavvy tried to make it more Royal looking, I bet if they weren't "famous" they would be the type

Reactions: 5
Do you know why she’s one of the “mardiest kids going “ Brett? Because she’s dressed like one of the railway children. Id be mardy if I was dressed like a Victorian Orphan every day too

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I worked in Spain I never seen kids wearing that type of tit 😂😂 not to be judgey but the only people who wear that Spanish clothing near where I live are rough as duck and have more kids than teeth
more kids than teeth, I’m dead 😂🤣🤣😂

best comment ever 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know why she’s one of the “mardiest kids going “ Brett? Because she’s dressed like one of the railway children. Id be mardy if I was dressed like a Victorian Orphan every day too
I don't know if I'll ever recover from reading this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is that outfit she's got Harlow in today? It's bloody awful! And can't be comfortable for her either!

Reactions: 6
Can’t help but wonder how many “families” charlottes twins have had since they were born 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.