Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Charlotte pregnant again?
I thought this like I don’t mean it in a nasty way but looking in the mirror she looks very wide in it considering I would say she’s skinner than Charlie normally. I’ve never been in a hostel before but it looks very small for someone with twins and who possibly could be pregnant again. She hasn’t shared anything about being in donner kebabs for a good while too

Reactions: 5
If you’re on benefits when your child gets to a certain age don’t they make you look for a job? Maybe this is how she’s going to avoid working by having another baby 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If you’re on benefits when your child gets to a certain age don’t they make you look for a job? Maybe this is how she’s going to avoid working by having another baby 🤷🏽‍♀️
Think it’s 4/5 it’s deffo when they’re school age

Reactions: 3
I think its when they turn 3 and go to nursery, which would be now

Reactions: 9
I came to say the same thing she looks pregnant and in a hostel or mother and baby unit 🤔

Reactions: 2
Also ran to say the same 😄

That definitely looks like a baby bump to me. Maybe she's doing a reanne and keeping her pregnancy secret then in a couple of months time a pic of a baby will appear.

I think its when they turn 3 and go to nursery, which would be now
depends, because I’m single it would of been when my youngest is 2 and gets 2 year free funding because of very low or no income. As a couple still claiming uc it’s 3 when you get 15 hours ☺

Reactions: 2
Did anyone SS? I wanna see! Charlie gets defended a lot when she’s had bloating in the past and people have said pregnancy but you all sound really sure!!*

*About charlotte.

She deleted the picture where you can see she’s in a hostel of some sort and just put the bathroom and “ new beginnings” lol

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's pregnant with another girls and that's why she put girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.