Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie and Oliver are a pair of weirdos sorry but it’s the truth. Why the duck is it always him holding Harlow and she’s always sat on his knee and stuff. The tattoo of her name, that time when he posted a pic of a nursery saying this makes me miss Harlow. He’s a fuckin creep and I’m not even sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Beggy fecking Mitchell at it again! Less eating out and buy your own child toys ffs

Reactions: 8
Beggy fecking Mitchell at it again! Less eating out and buy your own child toys ffs
Omg 😡 is she having a bleeping laugh or what!!! going to the cinema and food then asking for more stuff on the story straight after 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m all for helping people out who are in need but this is ridiculous, she will be on benefits, get money from Brett, all her rent etc will be payed, all the lash money, money off Insta etc and any money Ollie has. Why can’t they buy stuff for their own child it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 21
I’m honestly convinced that other than the 2 people she thanked, she’s bought everything else

Reactions: 5
I’m honestly convinced that other than the 2 people she thanked, she’s bought everything else
I came on here to say the same, she’s buying the stuff herself and just added the Amazon wish list in hope she’ll get some freebies. What a woman.

Reactions: 2
I had a look at the people she tagged and even one of them looked like they were struggling financially themselves
Don’t feel sorry for them to be honest if you’re struggling financially the last thing you’d think is oh I know what I’ll do I’ll buy things for some MTV reject’s child even though 1) I don’t have money myself 2) she's always going out and 3) she’s clearly far from broke as she’s willingly impregnated herself at a young age with a second child, another mouth to feed😅 just sheer stupidity

Reactions: 12
She clearly wants to breastfeed so why is everyone buying sterilisers and bottles? If she wants to breastfeed then buying nipples shields and pumps is just weird to ask some strangers to buy for you

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice that oliver seems to have a bit of a lazy eye in those two pictures she's posted? Maybe it's just the angle or something as I've not noticed before.

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s in a mother & baby unit or a hostel! & omg it could be because she’s pregnant?!

Reactions: 6
Why the duck is she in a hostel ?? Wonder if she’s been kicked out lol
Or gone to the council saying it’s overcrowded and it pregnant again so is more priority?? duck knows

Reactions: 6
It looks like she is and that's why she keeps covering her tummy on her grid posts

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.