Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Not Oli deleting me on Snapchat earlier this week and adding me back tonight asking me to make my bitmoji look like a boy so Charlie doesn’t know he has girls on Snapchat. You can’t make this shit up 😂😂😭😭😭😭 Apparently he’s had to delete all the girls from his snap apart from family😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Hann98

VIP Member
AF968A30-7FEC-4249-BAFD-54450F87F0A5.png
This is the type of woman harlow needs in her life. Fair fucking play Charlotte!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Do we always have to go back to benefits on this thread? I honestly don’t give a shit if Charlotte is on benefits or not. Or anyone tbh. I also don’t care if people on benefits get a lot of money. Reducing the benefits is not going v to encourage anyone to go back to work but making childcare affordable and increasing wages might….

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
you have mentioned multiple times that you have spoken to him. And report his every move back at least once a day. It’s just as embarrassing imo🥴
If you read my messages you’ll see I already stated we used to message when he was single and Charlie was with guiness😂 and if you followed the thread you’ll also see that I’ve already stated he blocked me and then only recently unblocked me. We haven’t spoken since 😂😂 if you don’t like people bringing info to a literal gossip site I think your in the wrong place babe xo

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Okay? What do you suggest we discuss then if we aren’t allowed to discuss things you don’t like talking about? #tattlelifecontroller
I agree with her. She's hardly trying to control Tattle. She makes a good point.

Plus, there may be people reading or even contributing to the thread who are currently reliant on benefits, unable to work for one reason or another, being made to feel absolutely shit because some people on here are up on their high horses being judgemental about benefits.

Reactions: 37

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
DBAC14B7-9C18-44A4-9936-7CD08B1844C6.png

Sounds great Charlie but I think I would rather have Jeffrey Epstein as my personal mentor than you

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
How tragic 😂😂 and insecure, ramming their “happy family” down our throats in an attempt to convince us they’re good.. 🤣🤣nah I’m not buying it, you’re both miserable, she’s insecure af and he is messaging other gals, GUARANTEEEEE
He defo still is 👀🥲😂 the thing is, he either definitely doesn’t have a type, or he’s just using her for the “fame”. Like me and Charlie look the complete opposite, ive got long dark hair, I had breast implants a few years ago and I don’t have massive puffer fish lips 😂 (FYI, we aren’t “messaging” he just replies to my stuff I post all the time and asked me to change my Bitmoji to a man so he could still talk to me without Charlie knowing 😂

Also Oli, you literally told me (last week) that you was still pissed off with her because she bought a cheap second hand Mercedes to copy you because you have a black one. And you was pissed off because she owed you the money from her old car and used it on a deposit for her new one 😂😂 I know you are gonna know who I am now but I don’t care anymore😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
but just block him now you’ve put it on here if she choses not to do anything about it that’s her problem.🤷🏼‍♀️
I shouldn’t have to go out if my way to block anyone. If he chooses to be unfaithful that’s on him. I’m not messaging him so I don’t need to do anything else

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
The shoes on my feet (FM bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (I probably bought it)
The rock I'm rocking (Oliver bought it )
'Cause I depend on me ‘Oliver’(if I want it)
The watch I'm wearing (git’s gifted)
The house I live in (It’s rented)
The car I'm driving (My boyfriend bought it on finance)
I depend on me everyone else but myself (I depend on gifted shit)

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
I find it so funny how much praise people give Charlotte for such simple things just because she had twins at 16😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Rosy

A 5 minute video addressing it ✨fan behaviourrrrr✨🤣🤣
“Its come to our attention that some nasty little tattle bitches have said I’m not really ill and I’ve been building houses with my bare hands”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Nothing against mums going out at all I love or a good night out me… but imagine plastering all over social media how Harlow is worth staying in for every weekend for her to be back with her dad two weeks later so Charlie can go out 😂😂 like I said nothing against it but come on 😂😂
It’s a bloody good job she sent her to Bretts. She went there with her hair all knotty and matted, looking like it hadn’t been washed for weeks, and gets dragged out with barely any clothes on with Charlie. At least Brett has dressed her all snuggly and warm and has sorted her almost dreadlocks out from being stuck with her negligent mother. You know it’s bad when Brett looks to be the better parent! Also Charlie, Oli has been snapchatting me pics of his car tonight saying we have the same one, because I put mine on my story. Black Mercedes is it? 😂 I guess that’s why you got a Merc too😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Yel

Chatty Member
Anyway let's stop arguing back and forth, it's ruining the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 30