Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlieā€™s Ouse before was so much nicer and homely. A big move just to have an extra bedroom

Reactions: 1
The visible difference in Harlow when sheā€™s with Brett . Sheā€™s in comfy clothes not right restricting dresses with knickers on in January . And she seems so much happier and you can tell off her smile .

Why does oli always have a cocky slimy smirk on his face in every picture .

Also did you know you can use Charlieā€™s zilch code for 15 pound . Give it up Charlie zilch arenā€™t goner give you a #AD !!!

Reactions: 6
The visible difference in Harlow when sheā€™s with Brett . Sheā€™s in comfy clothes not right restricting dresses with knickers on in January . And she seems so much happier and you can tell off her smile .

Why does oli always have a cocky slimy smirk on his face in every picture .

Also did you know you can use Charlieā€™s zilch code for 15 pound . Give it up Charlie zilch arenā€™t goner give you a #AD !!!
Think olly bobs face is just stuck like that now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why are all the teen mom uk and young and pregnant girls making out theyā€™ve sold there broken phones šŸ˜‚ the same black I phones too šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7B008261-CCFC-4425-B134-F79749F0A491.png

I donā€™t understand how whenever Donna makes a video she holds her hands as though she can barely lift them, and when she blows a kiss with her hand tilted to the side, but on this video sheā€™s shaking a bag full of stuff absolutely fineā€¦

Reactions: 4
View attachment 964354
I donā€™t understand how whenever Donna makes a video she holds her hands as though she can barely lift them, and when she blows a kiss with her hand tilted to the side, but on this video sheā€™s shaking a bag full of stuff absolutely fineā€¦
Donā€™t start them off šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ll blame you for ruining the kids birthday. The girls are super cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 964354
As with most illnesses, Iā€™m sure she probably has good days and bad days.

Reactions: 21
Donā€™t start them off šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ll blame you for ruining the kids birthday. The girls are super cute!
Yeah probably! šŸ˜‚ bet ya any money I get put on her story later hahaha. Agreed they are adorable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A 5 minute video addressing it āœØfan behaviourrrrrāœØšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
ā€œIts come to our attention that some nasty little tattle witches have said Iā€™m not really ill and Iā€™ve been building houses with my bare handsā€

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ā€œIts come to our attention that some nasty little tattle witches have said Iā€™m not really ill and Iā€™ve been building houses with my bare handsā€
Keep randomly thinking about "building houses with my bare hands" and pissing myself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
150 quid at ā€œ boutique ā€œ for kids clothes . All those ridiculous dresses she puts Harlow in , 150 quid Charlie mate you could get her some comfortable clothes like she wears at Brettā€™s . So when she goes soft play on the rarity you actually have her and take her somewhere other than to eat out. She could enjoy it more instead of those small tight dresses and knickers you dick .

Reactions: 15
150 quid at ā€œ boutique ā€œ for kids clothes . All those ridiculous dresses she puts Harlow in , 150 quid Charlie mate you could get her some comfortable clothes like she wears at Brettā€™s . So when she goes soft play on the rarity you actually have her and take her somewhere other than to eat out. She could enjoy it more instead of those small tight dresses and knickers you dick .
She could get so many lovely soft comfy clothes for Harlow from Next/H&M for that amount of money!!

Reactions: 9
Harlows hair last night after a bath at Charlieā€™s. No wonder she turns up to bretts with matted hair

Reactions: 5
She could get so many lovely soft comfy clothes for Harlow from Next/H&M for that amount of money!!
Itā€™s utter madness , I get people not wanting to dress their kids in character clothing . But come in put the poor girl in something warm and comfy for her .

Reactions: 4
Literally though has Charlie had Harlow longer than a day since Ollies been back
I was just coming to comment on this. Harlow looks like sheā€™s with Brett again whilst Charlieā€™s posting pictures of ā€œher lifeā€, her child should come before any man. Especially when their relationship is so up and down

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.