Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like everyone just has it in for Charlotte it’s tight. All the original teen mums do you see any of them working full time jobs? Or do they just do social media ? Leave the girl alone ffs
Pretty sure people have their say about the OGs as well but go off x

Reactions: 5
I dont have it in for Charlotte at all - I dont think pointing out someone could work or saying that they shouldn't be broke if they are claiming the right benefits for their situation is having it in for them, its just the truth. I used to work in benefit services and I certainly dont laugh at people but I think its reasonable to ask these questions lmao. Same for ANY of the girls on these shows, whether its teen mum Y&P, teen mum UK etc.

Reactions: 2
These threads have mainly been about Charlie, but nobody seems to care when we go in on her🤣 as soon as Charlotte gets mentioned it’s “omg you’re so harsh, she is young” we are all just discussing facts here. We talk about her being a benefit scrounger because she hasn’t tried to make ANY money for herself, Charlie has (not the best jobs but still has tried) and she also has the cheek to post on Instagram complaining about not having enough money for things, that is why we are discussing her. Months ago, we didn’t talk about her at all for flipping ages! Let’s face it, she has NO intentions of working, with or without twins

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like everyone just has it in for Charlotte it’s tight. All the original teen mums do you see any of them working full time jobs? Or do they just do social media ? Leave the girl alone ffs
I didn’t want the original show, I only watched tmy&p because I had heard how much of a car crash the girls were that was on there.. however though, I don’t agree with any of the teen mum shows, being a teen mum should not be glorified on a tv show on mtv.. before anyone jumps on me the reason I say this is because I was a teen mum, my mum was also a teen mum, so I know the struggles of being a teen mum, but I don’t agree with how lazy both Charlotte and Charlie are, yes qualifications aren’t everything, but it’s a good thing to work towards to provide a better life for your family. I don’t currently work because fortunately my partner has a well paying job meaning at this moment in time I can be a stay at home mum, however I do have a career to fall back on, with qualifications that I completed while pregnant

This isn’t a dig, but what actually is Donnas illness? In the show they was making out like she was going to drop dead any minute and she would be lucky to see the girls first birthday, while it’s great she’s still here and getting to be in the girls lives, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that it was used massively to try and garner sympathy and they actually allowed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I would have no issue with Charlotte not working if she was studying. She doesn’t seem to have any plans for her future. Same with Charlie tbh, obviously Charlie has worked but why these girls can’t take advantage of not working by getting an education I don’t know

Reactions: 6
‘You’re the best mum and girlfriend I could ask for’ weirdo so Charlie is playing mummy to her new man but can barely look after Harlow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Edlington isn’t somewhere to brag about 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was going to say this but didn’t want to offend anyone 😂 old edlo

I dont have it in for Charlotte at all - I dont think pointing out someone could work or saying that they shouldn't be broke if they are claiming the right benefits for their situation is having it in for them, its just the truth. I used to work in benefit services and I certainly dont laugh at people but I think its reasonable to ask these questions lmao. Same for ANY of the girls on these shows, whether its teen mum Y&P, teen mum UK etc.
She won’t have to get a job until they’re 3/4 under UC isn’t it? You just have to ‘prepare’ for work until then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was going to say this but didn’t want to offend anyone 😂 old edlo

She won’t have to get a job until they’re 3/4 under UC isn’t it? You just have to ‘prepare’ for work until then.
Its school age so however is that child is when they are eligible to start reception .
Haven’t posted on these threads for months , because Charlie and her FM mlm shite is boring . And Brett with his little two finger and thumb up pictures at races are embarrassing .

but as if she and olli have got back together . I can’t wait for next month “ does anyone know any houses to rent “. Won’t last , she’s paranoid and he’s a cheat .

So in terms of UC & carers allowance
Uc would deduct £292 from any claim if you claim carers allowance.
I had a look on entitled to one day to see how much I’d get if I was a single parent, not working, living in a council house (£890ish per month social housing) rate round here it’s crazy how much I would get, + dla, child maint + child benefit close too 2.2k

• Wow
So in terms of UC & carers allowance
Uc would deduct £292 from any claim if you claim carers allowance.
I had a look on entitled to one day to see how much I’d get if I was a single parent, not working, living in a council house (£890ish per month social housing) rate round here it’s crazy how much I would get, + dla, child maint + child benefit close too 2.2k
Most people would be capped at 1.6k if no disability allowance, and entitledto is inaccurate but I get your point lol. We work and claim UC at the same time, and we just about get by. I’m definitely better off working though, UC is meant to be a working benefit.
Anyway I’m slightly derailing the thread now haha

Can we just accept the fact that Charlotte family is the kind of family that just wouldn’t work and that they are the kind that are stuck in the cycle to just have benefits? I see too much of my sisters boyfriends family in Charlottes family, that just see it as they aren’t the type of family that would go out and work and would have kids for benefits and would probably play the system. Not one of those that would call out everyone with benefits but I don’t half feel bad for people that do have that mindset of being on benefits and being a mum is all there is too life and also not just Charlotte but I would say Charlie is the same but she just sees mlm as the easy way because of the following she has but her engagement is just crap

Do we always have to go back to benefits on this thread? I honestly don’t give a tit if Charlotte is on benefits or not. Or anyone tbh. I also don’t care if people on benefits get a lot of money. Reducing the benefits is not going v to encourage anyone to go back to work but making childcare affordable and increasing wages might….

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Do we always have to go back to benefits on this thread? I honestly don’t give a tit if Charlotte is on benefits or not. Or anyone tbh. I also don’t care if people on benefits get a lot of money. Reducing the benefits is not going v to encourage anyone to go back to work but making childcare affordable and increasing wages might….

Reactions: 10
Okay? What do you suggest we discuss then if we aren’t allowed to discuss things you don’t like talking about? #tattlelifecontroller

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay? What do you suggest we discuss then if we aren’t allowed to discuss things you don’t like talking about? #tattlelifecontroller
I agree with her. She's hardly trying to control Tattle. She makes a good point.

Plus, there may be people reading or even contributing to the thread who are currently reliant on benefits, unable to work for one reason or another, being made to feel absolutely tit because some people on here are up on their high horses being judgemental about benefits.

Reactions: 37
I work and care for my husband . Carers is deducted 292 a month from our UC plus the two kids cap . Your rent to your landlord . And I work so anything I earn over 292 gets deducted 88p for every pound . It will bring you to the 2 k mark but you won’t receive 2k. And I doubt the twins dads financially contribute . But it’s different from me because we are a working house who get UC too.

• Heart
I agree with her. She's hardly trying to control Tattle. She makes a good point.

Plus, there may be people reading or even contributing to the thread who are currently reliant on benefits, unable to work for one reason or another, being made to feel absolutely tit because some people on here are up on their high horses being judgemental about benefits.
Well it comes across very much like “shut up” when we are all having a discussion, who cares what you do or don’t want to talk about? Don’t bother reading it then? Why should we have to limit our discussions for one or two people?

Secondly, nobody should be reading this and taking it personal. It’s been very clear that it is directed at Charlotte and her clear intentions to not work. She doesn’t want to work, it’s very different to people being stuck in a position they cannot control and subsequently have to be on benefits. If there are people on here, like Charlotte who also have ZERO intentions of contributing to the tax system but are very happy to take from it, then yes, I will judge them.. and rightly so! They should feel some sort of embarrassment and shame, maybe that will encourage them to change their lazy/entitled mindset

Mod edit:
All, move on now please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I think it’s funny how Charlie is fair game, but the moment something is said about Charlotte it’s out of order.. even though they’ve done quite similar things? Both got back with apparent abusers and allowed them around their kids, both baby daddies are drug users and we’re allowed around said kids, We’ve seen how Charlotte lets people smoke around the kids, they’re both as bad as each other, benefits or not, they really need to take a look at their parenting and ask if they actually think they’ve always had their kids best interest at heart

Anything that doesn’t result in going around in circles with people adding in their own personal antidotes 🤷🏼‍♀️ Let’s actually discuss things that happen, rather than speculating on how much money Charlotte does or doesn’t get and how she gets it. There’s plenty of material for this thread.

Anything that doesn’t result in going around in circles with people adding in their own personal antidotes 🤷🏼‍♀️ Let’s actually discuss things that happen, rather than speculating on how much money Charlotte does or doesn’t get and how she gets it. There’s plenty of material for this thread.
soz I just saw the mid edit. Feel free to delete this post.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 884096
This actually made me really happy to see. I know seeing Santa is quite normal for a lot of children but I can imagine for someone like Charlotte on a low income it’s a luxury and she will be so proud of herself for being Able to do this for the girls. From the emojis on the photo she seems really excited and it looks like she just got 3 tickets for her and her girls which, in my opinion, is really lovely to see.
She’s only posted that hoping that someone with a printer will offer to print it out for her 💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.