Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte saying how would we like it if someone took the piss out of our mum if they were terminally ill - ok so being terminally ill has nothing to do with it, your mum behaves like a chavvy 16 year old, that’s why she’s spoken about on here, she’s an embarrassment the way she goes on, my mum wouldn’t dare behave like Donna 😬! Secondly - ‘karma’ so is she saying that our mums are going to have a terminal illness? Sick dirty little meff. Clean your house, I bet the twins are always sick living in that filth!

Is it girlsmouth by any chance 😂? Admins are pathetic in there for this zilch
Yeah lol I got blocked but I didn't do anything 🤣💀 just now seen both videos how pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
A570C36F-4E14-4B7F-8A6D-9151E75C6CC1.png

harlow looks so happy to actually be eating something healthy! You can tell she’s with Brett and not Charlie 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlotte and Donna think they are so big and clever mouthing on Instagram but neither of them ever dare come on here to say anything 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
99% sure it has happened
Fairly sure it was Charlotte. We noticed when she was sharing screenshots she was logged in, then she came on and incoherently tried to defend herself and got banned because Tattle rules say the person the thread is about shouldn't be on here.

If this didn't happen I am worried about the kind of dreams I have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It 100% happened lol people were even giving advice on getting the kids out of the walkers and I think maybe about food and she was taking it all on board

In Charlotte's defence I reckon I'd wanna defend myself as well if I was reading about myself online. I know people can say "don't look if you don't like it" but I think curiosity would get the better of most of us (or maybe I'm just nosey haha)

Reactions: 23
DBAC14B7-9C18-44A4-9936-7CD08B1844C6.png

Sounds great Charlie but I think I would rather have Jeffrey Epstein as my personal mentor than you

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In Charlotte's defence I reckon I'd wanna defend myself as well if I was reading about myself online. I know people can say "don't look if you don't like it" but I think curiosity would get the better of most of us (or maybe I'm just nosey haha)
I was thinking the same but I’ve already been accused of being Huggins which is an insult enough without being accused of being Donna kebab for defending Charlotte😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know if it’s been discussed already, but Charlie’s latest post promoting some boss babe hun type business scouting for webcam models.

I’m all for female empowerment and women choosing their own careers, but something about Charlie actively promoting sex work that advertises an (unrealistic) £1000+ weekly income to her followers which are a majority of young impressionable teenage girls just screams exploitation. It almost seems to be set up in a similar format to a MLM, maybe that’s what’s giving me the ick. Idk. She really will advertise anything for a few quid…

And no, this isn’t a jab at sex work. I like the idea of OF letting girls be more in control, this company she’s advertising sounds like someone’s going to be taking a large chunk of the profit and exploiting young girls to sign up to what can be an extremely dark and dangerous online world without realising the lasting consequences it can have on their real life.

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if it’s been discussed already, but Charlie’s latest post promoting some boss babe hun type business scouting for webcam models.

I’m all for female empowerment and women choosing their own careers, but something about Charlie actively promoting sex work that advertises an (unrealistic) £1000+ weekly income to her followers which are a majority of young impressionable teenage girls just screams exploitation. It almost seems to be set up in a similar format to a MLM, maybe that’s what’s giving me the ick. Idk. She really will advertise anything for a few quid…

And no, this isn’t a jab at sex work. I like the idea of OF letting girls be more in control, this company she’s advertising sounds like someone’s going to be taking a large chunk of the profit and exploiting young girls to sign up to what can be an extremely dark and dangerous online world without realising the lasting consequences it can have on their real life.
Can’t remember if it was on here or TMG but someone mentioned how they use to work for that company and it was a complete nightmare. Some how one of the men found her address or something and was stalking her the company didn’t care took most of her money no training or anything and the guys were complete pervs there was more too it but can’t remember the rest

• Sad
Honestly the way Charlie will do anything to get money makes me sick

Reactions: 8
She’s making out like she’s had loads of money to spent from zilch, except we are yet to see anything she’s actually bought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.