Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6695462F-664B-4A06-89E9-188382AB12A7.png

Jesus Christ Brett. Chill out. Absolute madman getting an eyebrow wax at this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably a wild guess but it seems weird Brett having Harlow so much compared this time last year it was olly Bob and Meth drama Brett seems to have Harlow 95% of the time but do you think social services have finally got involved and have Brett full care of Harlow? Like it does happen a family friends son ended up having full care of his son since the kids mum could barely look after him, she obviously loves her son and that and the only conversations she would have would be about her son but anyway do you think that’s what’s happened?
Just seems really weird compared to the other times

Reactions: 1
Probably a wild guess but it seems weird Brett having Harlow so much compared this time last year it was olly Bob and Meth drama Brett seems to have Harlow 95% of the time but do you think social services have finally got involved and have Brett full care of Harlow? Like it does happen a family friends son ended up having full care of his son since the kids mum could barely look after him, she obviously loves her son and that and the only conversations she would have would be about her son but anyway do you think that’s what’s happened?
Just seems really weird compared to the other times
I think somethings happened. Charlie only seems to have Harlow the odd day
I'm surprised someone on here hasn't sent the stuff Charlie's done to her local social services

I think somethings happened. Charlie only seems to have Harlow the odd day
I'm surprised someone on here hasn't sent the stuff Charlie's done to her local social services
That’s what I mean, loads on TMG were saying they were going to contact her local social and I’m sure someone has and Charlie’s kept it hush hush. At first I thought maybe it’s due to Brett being off work so he’s probably had H more but it just seems weird completely lately something definitely happened but I can’t see Charlie willingly letting Brett have H fully

That’s what I mean, loads on TMG were saying they were going to contact her local social and I’m sure someone has and Charlie’s kept it hush hush. At first I thought maybe it’s due to Brett being off work so he’s probably had H more but it just seems weird completely lately something definitely happened but I can’t see Charlie willingly letting Brett have H fully
Somethings definitely happened either that or now she has ollie there's no need for harlow

There was a rumour going round not toi long ago that Charlie and oli are both doing drugs ... maybe something to do with that

I remember last year around Xmas he had her like 99% of the time but I’d say he would be back to work again by now. Charlie always seems to dump Harlow when ollies back
He's had her from Xmas day apart from a couple days were Charlie had her

Waxing after the 9pm watershed is just WILD.

Ngl I want everyone to be happy but I do miss the dramatic says of this thread. 😂

Reactions: 9
Somethings definitely happened either that or now she has ollie there's no need for harlow

There was a rumour going round not toi long ago that Charlie and oli are both doing drugs ... maybe something to do with that
That would explain why he’s NEVER at work if he got a dirty drug screen back

Reactions: 2

Probably why he looks so thin and always looks lost. Can’t say the same for Charlie as she looks a mess on a regular

Wonder what's happened. Seems like she hasn't had Harlow since Xmas day except for like a day out.... no overnights really

Probably why he looks so thin and always looks lost. Can’t say the same for Charlie as she looks a mess on a regular
He looks so different doesn't he, I see like a new sadness in his eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.