Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! That’s the reason I put it on here. We all know how aggressive and nasty Charlie can be, so if I messaged her directly she would probably either tell me to die or plaster my name and face all over her Instagram. Also, I wasn’t talking to him. He replied to stories when I put them on Snapchat and I said I thought he had a girlfriend but he said he was single. We messaged briefly a while ago, not like that just about cars and stuff but he was definitely single then because Charlie was seeing guiness at the time
but just block him now you’ve put it on here if she choses not to do anything about it that’s her problem.🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
but just block him now you’ve put it on here if she choses not to do anything about it that’s her problem.🤷🏼‍♀️
I shouldn’t have to go out if my way to block anyone. If he chooses to be unfaithful that’s on him. I’m not messaging him so I don’t need to do anything else

Reactions: 33
I shouldn’t have to go out if my way to block anyone. If he chooses to be unfaithful that’s on him. I’m not messaging him so I don’t need to do anything else
you have mentioned multiple times that you have spoken to him. And report his every move back at least once a day. It’s just as embarrassing imo🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you have mentioned multiple times that you have spoken to him. And report his every move back at least once a day. It’s just as embarrassing imo🥴
If you read my messages you’ll see I already stated we used to message when he was single and Charlie was with guiness😂 and if you followed the thread you’ll also see that I’ve already stated he blocked me and then only recently unblocked me. We haven’t spoken since 😂😂 if you don’t like people bringing info to a literal gossip site I think your in the wrong place babe xo

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
If you read my messages you’ll see I already stated we used to message when he was single and Charlie was with guiness😂 and if you followed the thread you’ll also see that I’ve already stated he blocked me and then only recently unblocked me. We haven’t spoken since 😂😂 if you don’t like people bringing info to a literal gossip site I think your in the wrong place babe xo
You have spoke about him nearly every day. We get it he has you on snapchat. My opinion still stands that you know he has a girlfriend and don’t bother messaging her or deleting him ‘babe’ x

Reactions: 3
You have spoke about him nearly every day. We get it he has you on snapchat. My opinion still stands that you know he has a girlfriend and don’t bother messaging her or deleting him ‘babe’ x
I’m in a long term relationship and I have a lot of men on social media, it doesn’t mean for one second I’m doing anything wrong and I don’t think this poster is either. Fair enough if she was throwing herself at him or saying she was going to but she’s not she’s clearly said she doesn’t speak to him. Also it’s good to get the gossip of if he posts about their relationship which is the reason we are here, for the gossip

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s a gossip page, is that not what we are here to do? Hahaha😂 why would I need to message her when she already knows and why should I go out of my way to delete him when I’m not doing anything wrong loool. You are just repeating yourself now, bore off love x

Reactions: 18
I’m in a long term relationship and I have a lot of men on social media, it doesn’t mean for one second I’m doing anything wrong and I don’t think this poster is either. Fair enough if she was throwing herself at him or saying she was going to but she’s not she’s clearly said she doesn’t speak to him. Also it’s good to get the gossip of if he posts about their relationship which is the reason we are here, for the gossip
my point wasn’t about having men on social media. It was about knowing he is in a relationship yet still going on forever how he replies to her. None of you even know if she is telling the truth for starters.

It’s a gossip page, is that not what we are here to do? Hahaha😂 why would I need to message her when she already knows and why should I go out of my way to delete him when I’m not doing anything wrong loool. You are just repeating yourself now, bore off love x
it’s far less effort to block him and let her know her boyfriend is an arse than commenting it on here every day😂it’s not even that much gossip you have never even posted a screen shot or anything.You’ve already told us you drive a Mercedes have a boob job and dark hair so screen shotting it is hardly outing your self either.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
my point wasn’t about having men on social media. It was about knowing he is in a relationship yet still going on forever how he replies to her. None of you even know if she is telling the truth for starters.

it’s far less effort to block him and let her know her boyfriend is an arse than commenting it on here every day😂it’s not even that much gossip you have never even posted a screen shot or anything.You’ve already told us you drive a Mercedes have a boob job and dark hair so screen shotting it is hardly outing your self either.
Why are you so obsessed with getting me to block him? Are you Charlie? 😂😂 and why would I of taken screenshots when we were messaging? He would know it was me then. As soon as I mentioned things on here that he said to me he knew who I was and blocked me, like I said before, if you read this thread you would see that, silly billy. If he messages me again I’ll take a screenshot and send you it. Would that help you sleep better at night honey? Xo

also, if your point wasn’t about having men on social media, why is it a problem I have him on social media? Should I go through my Snapchat and Facebook and delete everyone who has a girlfriend? Is that how it works? Sorry I didn’t get the memo on that one…I better get cracking😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are you so obsessed with getting me to block him? Are you Charlie? 😂😂 and why would I of taken screenshots when we were messaging? He would know it was me then. As soon as I mentioned things on here that he said to me he knew who I was and blocked me, like I said before, if you read this thread you would see that, silly billy. If he messages me again I’ll take a screenshot and send you it. Would that help you sleep better at night honey? Xo

also, if your point wasn’t about having men on social media, why is it a problem I have him on social media? Should I go through my Snapchat and Facebook and delete everyone who has a girlfriend? Is that how it works? Sorry I didn’t get the memo on that one…I better get cracking😂😂
what the hell are you talking about😂i literally just said it WASN’t about you having men on social media😂I am not telling you not to post it my opinion doesn’t change that you keep entertaining it when you know he isn’t single which I find questionable. You say you were messaging him when he was single but you have posted multiple times how much he replies to your stories whilst he has had a girlfriend but never once have you posted a screen shot for outing your self yet give a full description of what you look like😂🤷🏼‍♀️He wasn’t even on the show either so you’re just repeatedly posting about someone that has nothing to do with teen mum uk🤭🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyway let's stop arguing back and forth, it's ruining the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Gonna have to put my teacher voice on here fs
Right ladies, claws away please. It's Friday! Any drama? Dondons gonna do a live for us and divert us from this back and forth?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic i know but .. who has some decent thread suggestions? As this one and the teen mum uk seem to have dried up slightly because the selfish gits aren't giving us any drama 😂 ..
I go on Imogenations , Elle Darby, Anastasia Kingsnorth & Stephen Bears .. but everything seems to have slowed down on those too! Or my work is too quiet that i'm just able to keep up with the threads the whole time now!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Off topic i know but .. who has some decent thread suggestions? As this one and the teen mum uk seem to have dried up slightly because the selfish gits aren't giving us any drama 😂 ..
I go on Imogenations , Elle Darby, Anastasia Kingsnorth & Stephen Bears .. but everything seems to have slowed down on those too! Or my work is too quiet that i'm just able to keep up with the threads the whole time now!
let me introduce you to Marcus Mitchell, his threads have only just started this year but he is a begging mess and the worst attention seeking twit, who fakes trying to commit suicide to gain sympathy and free tit for stupid people

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.