Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell the "team" posts have started earlier than I thought they would. Tattle bingo on how long until we're seeing a "just me and you from now on 💜" or "you're my only priority" post :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell the "team" posts have started earlier than I thought they would. Tattle bingo on how long until we're seeing a "just me and you from now on 💜" or "you're my only priority" post :ROFLMAO:
Well it’s the first tomorrow, does that mean the matching Christmas PJs are being dusted off as we speak?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think oli is looking quite fit or am I just ovulating 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think oli is looking quite fit or am I just ovulating 🤣🤣
ooo er watch out, Charlie gives me psycho vibes, she'll probs hunt you down for saying her man is fit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PS: I don't agree he is fit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are starting to look like siblings tbh 😅 the one on her story in the car of them both.....
Someone on a Facebook group I was in once said you’re meant to go with someone you look alike because something to do with you’re attracted to people that looks similar too yourself and it’s scientifically proven that it’s a longer lasting relationship

First I’ve heard of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
0698DF45-87F7-48D5-9C41-7588838620A2.jpeg
48006DEE-646E-4C6B-81B6-2683A7555D2D.jpeg

So one minute she’s saying she’s an independent woman, then the next minute she’s publically announcing that she can’t afford anything and is relying on the bank of Oli to get what she needs 😂 there’s nothing independent about that Charlie hun. That’s embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The shoes on my feet (FM bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (I probably bought it)
The rock I'm rocking (Oliver bought it )
'Cause I depend on me ‘Oliver’(if I want it)
The watch I'm wearing (git’s gifted)
The house I live in (It’s rented)
The car I'm driving (My boyfriend bought it on finance)
I depend on me everyone else but myself (I depend on gifted tit)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Charlie knows how an advent Callander works
Was just thinking the same hahaha. Harlow is never going to have any routine in her life so long as Charlie is looking after her. How can she not even parent her on how an advent calendar works 😂 I bet Harlow just cried because she wanted it so Charlie gave in straight away because she doesn’t know how to handle her own kid. I hope Brett has one for her that she will get to enjoy every day

Reactions: 8
The shoes on my feet (FM bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (I probably bought it)
The rock I'm rocking (Oliver bought it )
'Cause I depend on me ‘Oliver’(if I want it)
The watch I'm wearing (git’s gifted)
The house I live in (It’s rented)
The car I'm driving (My boyfriend bought it on finance)
I depend on me everyone else but myself (I depend on gifted tit)
Nothing wrong with a rented house

Reactions: 7
Nothing wrong with a rented house
I don’t think she meant anything by it. She was just following the song and was probably referring to the great house debate on here about whether it was rented or bought…I live in rented and I didn’t take offence to that

Reactions: 27
No wonder Harlows hair was so matted, it always seems to just be in that same bun

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.