Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also thank goodnes Brett managed to get that Matt out of harlows hair and hes put some warm thick comfy clothes one her

Reactions: 11
Nothing against mums going out at all I love or a good night out me… but imagine plastering all over social media how Harlow is worth staying in for every weekend for her to be back with her dad two weeks later so Charlie can go out 😂😂 like I said nothing against it but come on 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Erm no girl you’re out for your mates birthday

Loooool I would be in serious hardship if I only made 800 in two months 😭😭
😭😭😭 because it’s not like she got her mate in the camera with a sash on saying it’s someone’s 21st birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On another note though… Harlow seems like such a pleasant little girl! Just hope she stays that way and her parents don’t ruin her!

Reactions: 6
Nothing against mums going out at all I love or a good night out me… but imagine plastering all over social media how Harlow is worth staying in for every weekend for her to be back with her dad two weeks later so Charlie can go out 😂😂 like I said nothing against it but come on 😂😂
It’s a bloody good job she sent her to Bretts. She went there with her hair all knotty and matted, looking like it hadn’t been washed for weeks, and gets dragged out with barely any clothes on with Charlie. At least Brett has dressed her all snuggly and warm and has sorted her almost dreadlocks out from being stuck with her negligent mother. You know it’s bad when Brett looks to be the better parent! Also Charlie, Oli has been snapchatting me pics of his car tonight saying we have the same one, because I put mine on my story. Black Mercedes is it? 😂 I guess that’s why you got a Merc too😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone else notice that Brett doesn’t seem to be with Charlotte that much anymore… wonder if they’re on the rocks aswell 😬

Reactions: 1
Yes and look at her Instagram story !!
What’s she put on her story? Thought maybe she might be doing night shifts or busy in the hospital I know our kids hospital has been 100% busier now then what it normally is this time of year

Reactions: 1
I cant get over how awful the eyebrows looked, it looks like the mua has gone into the garden and found the two fattest slugs she could! And why are her eyes 4 shades lighter then her skin it looks like clowns makeup! Hope she gets a refund she looked like my nan going to her bloody social club!

Reactions: 3
I can’t be the only one that thinks she looks absolutely awful in these 🤔🤔
You’re definitely not the only one! Whoever this make up artist is needs to go get some training. The highlight under her eyes and her eye shadow is awful. Contouring has made her nose look weird too...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.