Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Why has he written your the best mum and gf I could ever ask for?? Mate why would you ask for a better mum??? She ain’t your kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
0698DF45-87F7-48D5-9C41-7588838620A2.jpeg
48006DEE-646E-4C6B-81B6-2683A7555D2D.jpeg

So one minute she’s saying she’s an independent woman, then the next minute she’s publically announcing that she can’t afford anything and is relying on the bank of Oli to get what she needs 😂 there’s nothing independent about that Charlie hun. That’s embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You have spoke about him nearly every day. We get it he has you on snapchat. My opinion still stands that you know he has a girlfriend and don’t bother messaging her or deleting him ‘babe’ x
I’m in a long term relationship and I have a lot of men on social media, it doesn’t mean for one second I’m doing anything wrong and I don’t think this poster is either. Fair enough if she was throwing herself at him or saying she was going to but she’s not she’s clearly said she doesn’t speak to him. Also it’s good to get the gossip of if he posts about their relationship which is the reason we are here, for the gossip

• Heart
Reactions: 28

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Lets place bets on how long they last this time :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for little Harlow, it's not fair on her to have people constantly in and out of her life

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
E0324900-E5B4-4699-BF61-5BFB5E8F4112.png

This actually made me really happy to see. I know seeing Santa is quite normal for a lot of children but I can imagine for someone like Charlotte on a low income it’s a luxury and she will be so proud of herself for being Able to do this for the girls. From the emojis on the photo she seems really excited and it looks like she just got 3 tickets for her and her girls which, in my opinion, is really lovely to see.

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
I actually went on to do that zilch thing and saw that when I activate it Charlie gets £15 too. So I cancelled it 🤣 I would rather pay full price myself instead of her getting £15 hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Goldfish

VIP Member
Exactly! That’s the reason I put it on here. We all know how aggressive and nasty Charlie can be, so if I messaged her directly she would probably either tell me to die or plaster my name and face all over her Instagram. Also, I wasn’t talking to him. He replied to stories when I put them on Snapchat and I said I thought he had a girlfriend but he said he was single. We messaged briefly a while ago, not like that just about cars and stuff but he was definitely single then because Charlie was seeing guiness at the time
Think it’s quite sad you having to explain yourself, you aren’t on the wrong here at all.. this is all Oli

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Nothing wrong with a rented house
I don’t think she meant anything by it. She was just following the song and was probably referring to the great house debate on here about whether it was rented or bought…I live in rented and I didn’t take offence to that

Goldfish

VIP Member
Are there people out there that actually delete every male or female from social media the moment the get into a relationship? I still have ex boyfriends on Snapchat, doesn’t mean I’m cheating😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Who’s charlotte’s baby daddy again and what’s he up to these days? Other than being a waste of space, he seems to have got off rather scot free from his responsibilities.
We will find out in due course when they are able to tell us they will be they can’t at the moment due to legal reasons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

WilmaHun

VIP Member
In Charlotte's defence I reckon I'd wanna defend myself as well if I was reading about myself online. I know people can say "don't look if you don't like it" but I think curiosity would get the better of most of us (or maybe I'm just nosey haha)

Reactions: 23

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Charlotte hun, stop with the obsessive fan behaviour. You can’t get enough of this website. You read here CONSTANTLY. I’m embarrassed for you hun. Get a job you scruff and you won’t have as much free time to obsess over tattle

Also, is it just me who absolutely loves it when Charlotte gets riled up and starts mouthing off on Insta? 😂😂😂 I would absolutely love to see her in person hahahaha

Charlotte: “I’ve told you where I live. I live in Basildon. Come say it to my face”

Char hun, you know Basildon is a big place, how can I come say it to your face when you just say Basildon? Hahaha silly billy. We all know you read here DAILY. It’s obsessive, give over hahahaha😂 also, clean your house ya scruff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23