Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching and Charlie is VILE so horrible to Brett. Twice she asked him “ you’ll never leave me will you?” Yet is so horrible to him and telling him to get out. Calling him a bad dad. Hope she gets rid of those furby lashes😂😂😂😂

I actually think MTV should put their foot down and say that Charlie and Morgan’s behaviour is abusive and controlling!!!

Reactions: 12
Currently watching and Charlie is VILE so horrible to Brett. Twice she asked him “ you’ll never leave me will you?” Yet is so horrible to him and telling him to get out. Calling him a bad dad. Hope she gets rid of those furby lashes😂😂😂😂

I actually think MTV should put their foot down and say that Charlie and Morgan’s behaviour is abusive and controlling!!!
I agree Charlie’s behaviour is really horrible but she has since said she suffered with pre and post natal depression and has seeked help

Reactions: 1
I agree Charlie’s behaviour is really horrible but she has since said she suffered with pre and post natal depression and has seeked help
I don’t think she will be any different and I think she has said that as an excuse tbh. Horrible little girl.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she will be any different and I think she has said that as an excuse tbh. Horrible little girl.
I agree. She seems to just expect to get what she wants. I can’t see it lasting between her and Brett.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Brett moaning his skin was terrible a few days ago? But all they seem to eat is pasta, cheese and takeaway 🙄 And he was moaning about money in the show?? Stop eating out and getting takeaway so much 🤯

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Brett moaning his skin was terrible a few days ago? But all they seem to eat is pasta, cheese and takeaway 🙄 And he was moaning about money in the show?? Stop eating out and getting takeaway so much 🤯
I decided not to follow any of the people on the show on anything- it keeps me sane! But I do feel sorry for people with bad skin, it's not always linked to diet. Acne is a hormonal condition, which is why many teenagers struggle with it.

I decided not to follow any of the people on the show on anything- it keeps me sane! But I do feel sorry for people with bad skin, it's not always linked to diet. Acne is a hormonal condition, which is why many teenagers struggle with it.
I don’t follow, they just keep popping up on my instagram 😂
I understand that, I suffered myself but, diet does have a contribution towards it. Lots of foods are proven to be bad for hormones and balancing them.

And there it is posted by Laura. Conformation there back together...
It makes me cringe seeing pictures of people in bed together on social media. Too much information.
They will have split up again before Xmas. Poor baby

Reactions: 9
Why is everyone and their granny making YouTube channels? Young and pregnant and now Shannon from teen mom uk 🙄 Anything to make a quick buck!

Why is everyone and their granny making YouTube channels? Young and pregnant and now Shannon from teen mom uk 🙄 Anything to make a quick buck!
Shannon will make a great YTer. Moany, narcissistic and entitled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Having depression isn’t an excuse to be a crappy person. She seems like a total brat.
ofcourse it isn’t an excuse, but maybe that was a contributing factor 🤷🏼‍♀️ Let’s just hope her behaviour has changed and hopefully we find out

Reactions: 2
Having depression isn’t an excuse to be a crappy person. She seems like a total brat.
As with any mental health condition it can really affect your mood and how you treat people. I have anxiety and when I’m overwhelmed, I get really snappy. Thankfully I’ve learned to control it but it took me a while to understand why it kept happening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.