Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah why could I not have found this when I was watching the series! Spent my Wednesday evenings boring my poor husband to death ranting about the show lol

Reactions: 6
Ah why could I not have found this when I was watching the series! Spent my Wednesday evenings boring my poor husband to death ranting about the show lol
I did too 🤣🤣🤣 my partner got so into it we had to go back to watch the first ones too he was obsessed by the end 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Brett comes across as a bit of a nob on his YouTube and Instagram. Really cocky.

I think there will be either a second series with another family instead of Laura and Morgan, or maybe one focusing just on Charlotte and her family as they seem to be the most popular.

Reactions: 4
Charlie looks 100% pregnant in the photo with the blue sparkly jumpsuit thing on. Can definitely see bump, either that or she’s really bloated. Doesn’t look fat to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Charlie looks 100% pregnant in the photo with the blue sparkly jumpsuit thing on. Can definitely see bump, either that or she’s really bloated. Doesn’t look fat to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
i thought the same and didnt she put up an insta pic with news to share very soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.