Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown1

Why is Morgan obsessed with saying Kingsley looks like her? He’s not your biological child he is not going to look like you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
“Imagine throwing away a diamond” yeah because a rude chav with two kids to someone else still fresh out the womb is a great catch

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Femma

Chatty Member
I swear Morgan comments really flattering things under her own pics from false accounts. There are too many telling her she's gorgeous and amazing....eh calm down now 🙈
Screenshot_20200403-145943_Instagram.jpg

20200403_150057.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Femma

Chatty Member
She clearly doesn’t have anything more interesting to do! She doesn’t seem to have any friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's a young mum at home. It is very isolating. Maybe she doesn't have many friends. Dobt think she deserves criticism for this.

Reactions: 25

Cyprus99

O give the poor girl a break, they are very very young, i’ve been a young Mum, it’s hard, to me she looks like she’s doing a good job, she’s going back to work, the house is always spotless, I’m 43 now if my mother in law said she would look after my kids so my husband could take me out kid free, I would snap her arm off!! Gosh she’s going out for food with the father of her child, from her posts it looks like she’s had a horrible week with the baby, she’s come home from dropping her off, cleaned the house, had a bath and had some quality time with the father of her child!!!

Reactions: 24

loula1234

I’m sorry but charlie’s Baby Harlow is so fat. Absolutely ridiculously obese
I don’t agree with a lot of what Charlie and the other mums do. But Harlow is not obese at all. All babies carry weight differently. There is nothing wrong with that baby!

Reactions: 23
Omg I'm so glad I found this thread :love::love:

So agree with everyone in that I loved Charlotte on the show but Insta really highlights her immaturity and well rudeness tbh. Sympathise with the girl but she doesn't seem to respond well to any sort of feedback on her parenting. Don't get the deal with her and her boyfriend having to post (at LEAST) one selfie a day together, on each of their accounts, with some horrendous snapchat filter, a pout and the caption 'I love you so much babe💕💕❤👫🌍💖' and then the other one replying 'I love you so much more your my world 💕💕💜❤🌍' like that's genuinely a bit too much and no one needs to see full on selfie VIDEOS of yous kissing I'm sorry. The girls are cute though. Think the food blending is probably due to her OCD being afraid they'll genuinely choke? Idk tho

Charlie bites people's tongue's off on insta comments too. Don't like her she's a silly little girl, takes Brett for granted and talks to him like shit. People tweeted saying she didn't seem very motherly to Harlow/ show her any affection and now I feel like she overcompensates by posting pics/videos of her everyday always with a 'oh mummy loves you SO much my gorgeous girl' lol. Anyone watch her youtube unboxing video she wasn't very thankful for any of it tbh and just kept moving onto the next without (in my opinion lol) a proper thank you to the brand.

Morgan is emotionally abusive and controlling end-of. Don't care what she may be like off-camera, on camera shows you everything you need to know and I agree it's properly embarassing how they were both so quick to take each other's names out the bios, set their Facebook status's as single etc then end up back together in a matter of days. Don't get me wrong I've split up with my gf before and been back together just as quick as that but we didn't post it all over social media, be on an MTV show or have a child involved ffs. They seem to go from 0 to 100 really quickly as well cus they're so cringe with the my beautiful wife comments, together forever and all eurgh ok love youre not fooling anyone. I've no problem with Laura, but she'll never succeed in that relationship.

Alisha is so unproblematic lol literally no posts about her on here. I feel like she's genuinely a lovely girl on and off the show, feel sorry for her that her mum is clearly literally just trying to find fault in Umair's family just because she's unresolved issues surrounding the fact Alisha changed religion/moved out but she needs to grow up and put her daughter and her grandchild first cus it's embarassing to watch her 18 year old make all the effort when she's being pushed away so coldly for doing fuck all wrong tbh! I really like Alisha and they're the sweetest couple to watch as well

anyway thats the end of my unnecessary recap lmao be back for more soon

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Femma

Chatty Member
The difference between Charlotte and Charlie is night and day. Charlotte is lazy and neglectful of her girls and Charlie is actually a really good mum from what I see. I know we slag her off for her beggy insta stories but I have to hand it to her shes doing a good job. Harlow is clean, well fed played with, in a clean home. The twins seem to be trapped in walkers or buggys constantly so not to be under Charlotte's feet. Crying with tiredness while she films them asking " What's wroonnnggggg ?"

Reactions: 22

Femma

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200329-110003_Instagram.jpg
is it the new chavy trend to use your oven top as a sideboard? The frame for Gods sake 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I don't think Harlow is obese, she's just a bit of a chubby baby. Defo carries it around her cheeks and chin but it'll all fall off once she's toddling. She looks healthier than the twins who don't have a bit of chub on them

Reactions: 21

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Charlotte on the show is a totally different girl to who we see on social media. Mtv made her look like an absolute saint. It’s a shame they can’t edit her Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Thatbbaskin

If you want personalised pyjamas and you have no idea where to get them from, you fucking type in www.google.com then type in personalised pyjamas... or maybe personalised kids pyjamas, or even maybe pink personalised kids pyjamas! Shes the biggest beg ever 🤣 oh where can I get my kid a hat?! Geee I dont know maybe try fucking primark

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dexterina12

Just what I wanted to see this morning. Laura and Morgans arses 🙄 also they need to get off tik tok and get on to indeed.com

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200225-132610_Instagram.jpg

In other words - send me a free hat someone cause I'm too cheap to buy my daughter a hat.
"Influencers" using their stories instead of Google is just so beggy!

• Haha

Thecolourrainbow

I don't think Harlow is obese, she's just a bit of a chubby baby. Defo carries it around her cheeks and chin but it'll all fall off once she's toddling. She looks healthier than the twins who don't have a bit of chub on them
I agree! Would rather see a happy, chubby baby than Charlotte's poor malnourished girls 😩

Reactions: 18

Titntat

VIP Member
Just looking through charlottes Instagram, has anyone noticed how long those babies nails are?! Genuinely shocked :eek:

View attachment 74402
Shes an undercover scrubber. As soon as she said she had OCD I though lies. House looks tidy but I bet its not clean. Better it smells like "happy shopper" airfreshers trying to cover the smell of the chip pan and fags

• Haha
  • Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
This came up on my Facebook, don’t know why Morgan’s so defensive over being tagged in something her cast mate has done 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 103864View attachment 103865
They seem really pally with Charlotte . But not with anyone else from the show . Maybe it’s because it’s Charlie ? Charlie does my head in not declaring her ads and affs. But I can not stand that Morgan , her attitude absolutely stinks . She really needs to sort her head out she’s a nasty messed up girl .