Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! Where did Morgan say her and kinglsly wouldn't appear on the show again? This just shows how she is as it was prob Laura who wanted to go on the show and that's Morgan's way of controlli g it sayings well ok i refuse so you can't!! If she Laura was a still with her I highly doubt she would be saying that and shed happily do another season!
It was a comment on her instagram. None of them are innocent but regardless of what Laura done and how MTV edit, Morgan is still controlling. Coming from someone who’s been in a controlling relationship, I see it a mile off

Reactions: 6
I’m catching up and: Wait, Charlotte’s sister is also pregnant? Have that family never heard of condoms lol

speaking of condoms, has Charlie not heard of them either? Why are they having unprotected sex if they can’t even look after one child?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m catching up and: Wait, Charlotte’s sister is also pregnant? Have that family never heard of condoms lol

speaking of condoms, has Charlie not heard of them either? Why are they having unprotected sex if they can’t even look after one child?
Because they’re idiots, plus I guess now they’re being paid for being on the program so the more gossip the better... I bet a pregnancy scare would bring in the viewers.

Reactions: 4
I watched 2 mins of charlottes live last night and all I kept hearing was “shut up mum”. I understand she’s still a teenager and they all have a massive attitude but she’s a mother herself now.

Reactions: 3
I really don't like the way Charlotte is outside of the show. Last week I watched her on a live with her mum and they went live with another mum and daughter, the mum had just found out she had a simular disease to Donna. It was really hard to watch and Donna was talking about her illness and it as so sad! I even messaged her IG some support because I really felt for her and she really apprieciated it.

But Charlotte was soooo rude the whole time, rolling her eyes when her mum was talking, putting filters on and pouting at herself when the other mum was saying her story, in the end Charlotte completely cut her off saying IM SORRY IM REALLY TIRED AND BORED I GOTTA GO NOW..

It really bothered me!!! lol

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Are these comments a joke?? The kid doesn’t look anything like Morgan, there’s no relation there at all. Head cases who just want some recognition from a twit who appeared on a tv show.
The kid is not biologically hers so there’s no chance of him looking like her. Unless the sperm donor is related to Morgan (mind you, he’s some rando from Facebook so quite unlikely)

Reactions: 14
The kid is not biologically hers so there’s no chance of him looking like her. Unless the sperm donor is related to Morgan (mind you, he’s some rando from Facebook so quite unlikely)
Exactly. Anything for a reply back though isn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Of course there’s a chance of him looking like each other. Most doppelgängers, for example, have no biological connection and plenty of strangers resemble each other. Though, there’s no chance of him looking like her because of a biological connection. I personally don’t think they look alike but I don’t think those comments were trying to imply it that Kingsley looks like Morgan because he has her genes. I just think they were trying to say that Kingsley looks like her even though they aren’t related genetically.

Reactions: 2
Morgan has commented with a heart on her latest post, so I’m guessing they are back.. I’m sure all of the drama is not doing their kid any good.
I knew they would get back don't know why they bothered to make it public, name changing and public posts the poor baby, I read a news article today from ages ago abouy how they got the sperm doner and it said the doner checked they were stable and financial secure etc before being a doner from them because although he didn't want part of baby's life he wanted to make sure it was being brought up in stable home and it said they were even thinking of using him again for 2nd child, he must be watching the show thinking who the hell did I be a sperm doner for! She's so controlling and it's obvious even from the small clips we see and they definetly are better off apart

Reactions: 10
Only took a matter of days, shock. They are kids, making up, breaking up, I feel sorry for the child stuck in the middle!

I really feel for that poor child. It seems like a toxic environment and they’re all just bothered about themselves and not him.

Absolutely nothing against a gay couple having a child. What I do have a problem with is 2 young girls, 1 of which just came out, jumping into marriage and a baby within 1-2 years of knowing one another. For all we know, Laura could have just been trying something new and now she’s in a massive mess she can’t escape from because there’s now a baby in the mix. You should never rush children, accidents happen but not as a gay couple. Those 2 are proof of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.