Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so, it says he came in to the home and went into another room and then the two girls went into another room to insert it! Then he left and came back monthly until she was pregnant šŸ¤£
Oh my Christ, I canā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry but why is Megan promoting her ā€˜sistersā€™ disgusting money making scheme? Sheā€™s basically a prostitute. What a wonderful influence to Mckenzie and dulcie
Thereā€™s no basically about it. She has posted a video on her twitter of her being f***ked by god knows who in a travel lodge

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think so, it says he came in to the home and went into another room and then the two girls went into another room to insert it! Then he left and came back monthly until she was pregnant šŸ¤£
Good god itā€™s worse than I imagined. Imagine telling Kingsley where he came from. ā€œWell first of all we went on the internet to find your daddy he then came to our house had a wank and we deposited it into mummy 9 months later you were bornā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He didnā€™t?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh my lord šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yeah so sperm only lives for about 20 minutes outside the body, if you're going to go about it this way, you don't really have a choice but to have the guy do it in the next room and get the process done ASAP if you want the best chance of it working

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah so sperm only lives for about 20 minutes outside the body, if you're going to go about it this way, you don't really have a choice but to have the guy do it in the next room and get the process done ASAP if you want the best chance of it working
Well there ya go!!

Reactions: 1
I actually despair šŸ˜± if my daughter made choices like this at AGE 19!!! I donā€™t know how Iā€™d cope.

Whyā€™s Charlotte so obsessed with Ashleyā€™s girlfriend? Sheā€™s constantly writing about her and him on her Instagram stories and doing tik toks about them. Itā€™s really embarrassing and someone who knows her personally should really talk to her about it. It shows she is not very happy and content as she tries making everyone believe she is.

Reactions: 14
Is Charlotte still with her ā€œhappy family for Evaā€ or were they more ā€œhappy family for a fortnightā€?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched a documentary once and thereā€™s men who literally join these groups and charge like to wank into a pot & give it to women
Itā€™s definitely not safe (some people actually have sex instead of DIY ivf, I dread to think the things they spread ), and these women let random men come around their house itā€™s insane

View attachment 106625
not sure if this was the one I saw (these guys do it for free, I swear I remember money being involved?) but if anyoneā€™s interested haha

I honestly canā€™t believe how quickly Laura and Morgan jumped into things, it didnā€™t sound like theyā€™d even discussed anything with the birth registrars beforehand, surely youā€™d look into who can go into the birth certificate in a lesbian Facebook donor baby situation before the baby was born
The woman in this thumbnail looks just like Lauraā€™s mum? Unless it is?? Sorry, I donā€™t keep up to date with Laura and Morgan šŸ˜¬ X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.