Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Charlotte would of been supporting Laura? Quite surprised she’s supporting Morgan considering they are both teen moms on the show and are meant to be ‘friends’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that, it’s like she’s sided with Morgan. The more I see of Charlotte the more immature she seems!

Reactions: 8
It was only a few days ago Morgan was posting Laura's new business page telling everyone about it. She's put up a story today pretty much confirms they've split and saying she's keeping it private. Also tagged few of teen moms supporting her. Make a me wonder if Laura's done something as you think Charlotte would be supporting her as they meet up in episodes but not Morgan. Morgans been posting pics of the baby so think Kinsley maybe stayed with her. Laura's not posted a thing on subject. Didnt thinl they would last at all tbh but wouldn't surprise me if they get back together fall out and get back and fall out few more times before they realise as they so so young

Reactions: 6
I thought Charlotte would of been supporting Laura? Quite surprised she’s supporting Morgan considering they are both teen moms on the show and are meant to be ‘friends’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm sure she probably supports the both of them - but from the looks of it, it was Laura who broke up with Morgan so Morgan was probably more down about the split and must have needed support more at the time.

It was only a few days ago Morgan was posting Laura's new business page telling everyone about it. She's put up a story today pretty much confirms they've split and saying she's keeping it private. Also tagged few of teen moms supporting her. Make a me wonder if Laura's done something as you think Charlotte would be supporting her as they meet up in episodes but not Morgan. Morgans been posting pics of the baby so think Kinsley maybe stayed with her. Laura's not posted a thing on subject. Didnt thinl they would last at all tbh but wouldn't surprise me if they get back together fall out and get back and fall out few more times before they realise as they so so young
I imagine it will be one of those on off relationships 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I imagine it will be one of those on off relationships 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah definetly but I don't blame Laura for walking away. Morgan seems so possessive and controlling over her. Just shame she will probs go back. I've still to catch up on this week's episode, does everyone prefer teen mom young & preg UK compared to teen mom uk or other way?

Looks like Charlotte and her boyfriend have split. Both removed the date from their bio and he has deleted all photos of her and the girls 🙄

• Wow
I actually got offered a place on this show but my sons dad didn’t want to be in it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is what happens when kids have kids. It’s a disgrace. Poor babies.

• Heart
Looks like Charlotte and her boyfriend have split. Both removed the date from their bio and he has deleted all photos of her and the girls 🙄
so much relationship drama! This is what happens when kids have kids!!

This is what happens when kids have kids. It’s a disgrace. Poor babies.
looks like we thought the exact same thing at the exact same time! 😂❤

Reactions: 4
I actually got offered a place on this show but my sons dad didn’t want to be in it
Really nosey question and please don’t answer if you don’t want to but how much do they pay? 🙈 I’ve always thought uk never seem to pay as much as the Americans

Really nosey question and please don’t answer if you don’t want to but how much do they pay? 🙈 I’ve always thought uk never seem to pay as much as the Americans
I don’t actually know I always to shy to ask, but I do know they pay once the show is aired. When I was applying I did a lot of research around it. I do know that most tv actors in the uk (things like Hollyoaks etc) get paid something like £15 an hour and have to work along side it

• Heart
I love this. Charlie was awful but she’s said she has postnatal depression and I think the show should have mentioned that more to not make her look as terrible! Also Morgan is horrible to Laura, I’m glad they’ve split up. Hope they don’t get back together

Also how immature is charlotte... she acts even younger than 17 or whatever she is. Having the twins clearly hasn’t made her grow up. Her mum is as bad, watching them both ewwww and wear gloves when changing a babies nappy 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I preferred Charlotte out of all the girls, that was until I found her on Instagram. She’s a totally different person on there. While I understand they’re all still young and basically kids themselves, there’s no need to be so embarrassing 😳 Charlie needs to lose those lashes, she’d look so much better without them and while I don’t agree with how she acted, I’m glad she got help. Morgan and Laura I’m glad have split. While I don’t agree with cheating, Morgan suffocated the poor girl. I know we don’t see much of their lives but there’s no excuse for what we did see. While she may be ‘mature’ as some call it, she should have remembered that they’re both still young and even older woman want to be around there mum more as they become mothers them self. It annoyed me when she moaned about Laura not helping to move. I’m sure she did help a little, but I didn’t see Morgan go through 9 months of pregnancy and Labour so really the least she could do was suck it up and stop moaning. Her comment about her and Kingsley not appearing on the show again just shows how possessive and controlling she is.

Reactions: 14
I preferred Charlotte out of all the girls, that was until I found her on Instagram. She’s a totally different person on there. While I understand they’re all still young and basically kids themselves, there’s no need to be so embarrassing 😳 Charlie needs to lose those lashes, she’d look so much better without them and while I don’t agree with how she acted, I’m glad she got help. Morgan and Laura I’m glad have split. While I don’t agree with cheating, Morgan suffocated the poor girl. I know we don’t see much of their lives but there’s no excuse for what we did see. While she may be ‘mature’ as some call it, she should have remembered that they’re both still young and even older woman want to be around there mum more as they become mothers them self. It annoyed me when she moaned about Laura not helping to move. I’m sure she did help a little, but I didn’t see Morgan go through 9 months of pregnancy and Labour so really the least she could do was suck it up and stop moaning. Her comment about her and Kingsley not appearing on the show again just shows how possessive and controlling she is.
Agree re: Charlie and the lashes, she looks like a furby! I really can’t warm to her at all, I think she’s horrible and even if she had PND then she doesn’t do herself any favours on her social media now.

Reactions: 12
Just made an account and been following this thread without one. I caught up last night and watched the last episode of the series. I don’t have Instagram so don’t know how they’ve been acting on there, but I’ve read on here something about Laura cheating?. As much as cheating is wrong, you can sort of see in another way why she would do it, Morgan reminded me of my ex boyfriend, and the way she acted with her spending time with her mum, my ex cut me off from all my family and if my mum came to visit me while he was at work I’d try and keep it a secret but if he found out, he was scream and argue with me all night about it. It was a nightmare, and with me being pregnant at the time is started I was so weak because I just wanted to please him. So seeing Laura would actually defend herself and say no I will see my mother, made me happy because I know from experience it’s so easy to just take it to try and keep the peace.

Totally agree! Where did Morgan say her and kinglsly wouldn't appear on the show again? This just shows how she is as it was prob Laura who wanted to go on the show and that's Morgan's way of controlli g it sayings well ok i refuse so you can't!! If she Laura was a still with her I highly doubt she would be saying that and shed happily do another season!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.