Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg poor Brett he was never horrid to her and she was vile to him, making him leave. She clearly is struggling with been a new mum which isn’t a bad thing but she’s just pushing people away. And then you have Charlotte who’s in her own with two babies and a dying mum and she’s always smiling and getting on with it

Reactions: 14
I understand having a baby makes you hormonal but bloody hell Charlie is a pure ridiculous! I feel really sorry for Brett as he can do nothing right. She moans he doesn’t help and then he does and she doesn’t like it

Reactions: 8
Omg poor Brett he was never horrid to her and she was vile to him, making him leave. She clearly is struggling with been a new mum which isn’t a bad thing but she’s just pushing people away. And then you have Charlotte who’s in her own with two babies and a dying mum and she’s always smiling and getting on with it
Totally agree, I can completely sympathise with her struggling but she was the same before she had baby too, it seems like she’s just got worse and is constantly taking it out on him which isn’t fair.

I understand having a baby makes you hormonal but bloody hell Charlie is a pure ridiculous! I feel really sorry for Brett as he can do nothing right. She moans he doesn’t help and then he does and she doesn’t like it
Absolutely agree 😩 I feel really sorry for him, he can’t win.

Reactions: 4
Had a look on Charlie’s insta and she says she suffered with pre natal and post natal depression.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Had a look on Charlie’s insta and she says she suffered with pre natal and post natal depression.
I really sympathise with her for that, it’s not something I’d wish on anyone. Unfortunately, right or wrong, that’s the danger of opening up your life to the outside world on TV isn't it, people will comment on everything. I’m glad they’re in a much better place now (according to her Instagram) but I still do feel sorry for Brett in last night’s episode, it must have been hard for him to deal with too.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte posted an instagram story in support of Morgan yesterday

Edit: added screenshot - it's still up
Laura had that up with pictures I’m pretty sure on her grid. I definitely seen it on my feed yesterday

Reactions: 1
so childish when your a teenager and split from someone literally like 10 mins later change your fb to single and remove all trace of the ex..

so childish when your a teenager and split from someone literally like 10 mins later change your fb to single and remove all trace of the ex..
They are pretty immature though aren’t they?! Or at least they certainly seem it from the show... rushing into things, using a random sperm donor off the internet, not thinking things through properly.

Charlotte posted an instagram story in support of Morgan yesterday

Edit: added screenshot - it's still up
I thought Charlotte would of been supporting Laura? Quite surprised she’s supporting Morgan considering they are both teen moms on the show and are meant to be ‘friends’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.