Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As with any mental health condition it can really affect your mood and how you treat people. I have anxiety and when I’m overwhelmed, I get really snappy. Thankfully I’ve learned to control it but it took me a while to understand why it kept happening.
I agree with this. Communication up front is so important though. I have to say to my partner "I am feeling really bad right now and just need to be alone for a bit" but I don't think they are capable of an adult chat.

Reactions: 3
Charlie and Brett both with the cryptic Instagram posts. What’s the betting she’s pregnant again?

oh dear, the lips!! Also - why does Brett moan about acne and all he eats is takeaways and cheese?

oh dear, the lips!! Also - why does Brett moan about acne and all he eats is takeaways and cheese?
I said the exact same thing earlier In the thread and got told “it’s not all about diet and many suffer from it” 🙄
My response is that food plays a huge factor in our skin and hormone balancing 🙃

Reactions: 2
I said the exact same thing earlier In the thread and got told “it’s not all about diet and many suffer from it” 🙄
My response is that food plays a huge factor in our skin and hormone balancing 🙃
Oh my god definitely! I had acne all through my teen years, it never went away but it was definitely worse when I was eating tit and not drinking water! Eating greasy food and not washing your face and hands after = spots

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my god definitely! I had acne all through my teen years, it never went away but it was definitely worse when I was eating tit and not drinking water! Eating greasy food and not watching your face and hands after = spots
Thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t know how she affords to get her lips done so often! I won’t lie I’ve had my lips twice costing £250 for 1 ml I know you can get them cheaper but I went to an actual registered nurse and she said to me people get obsessed with how they look when they first get them done because for about 5 days they are big and swollen then they go down to the size they should be but people get used to seeing them so big and don’t like the end result so end up getting more but then they end up getting far to much and end up with lips like Charlie that look very unnatural and ridiculous😂 even though he bangs on about saving money she’s getting lash extensions and lip fillers and a take away every other night!
smh I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she affords to get her lips done so often! I won’t lie I’ve had my lips twice costing £250 for 1 ml I know you can get them cheaper but I went to an actual registered nurse and she said to me people get obsessed with how they look when they first get them done because for about 5 days they are big and swollen then they go down to the size they should be but people get used to seeing them so big and don’t like the end result so end up getting more but then they end up getting far to much and end up with lips like Charlie that look very unnatural and ridiculous😂 even though he bangs on about saving money she’s getting lash extensions and lip fillers and a take away every other night!
smh I don’t get it
This!! I have never had my lips done myself but most of my friends do- some of them take it too far and look RIDICULOUS I have to beg them to stop 😂 Charlie looks like she’s been punched in the mouth that sounds really nasty but that is actually how it looks 😂
We still don’t know what these girls are getting paid? TM money is funding these lips and lashes!
I always thought on the original seriea of teen mum uk that mtv paid them in other ways, like when sassi went on holiday I was sure mtv paid for it, or the houses, maybe they helped with their deposits, stuff like that..

Reactions: 4
This!! I have never had my lips done myself but most of my friends do- some of them take it too far and look RIDICULOUS I have to beg them to stop 😂 Charlie looks like she’s been punched in the mouth that sounds really nasty but that is actually how it looks 😂
We still don’t know what these girls are getting paid? TM money is funding these lips and lashes!
I always thought on the original seriea of teen mum uk that mtv paid them in other ways, like when sassi went on holiday I was sure mtv paid for it, or the houses, maybe they helped with their deposits, stuff like that..
They definitely don’t earn the money that the Americans earn!

Reactions: 4
I was so embarrassed how mine looked when I first had them done they’re so red and swollen and bruised it’s not a good look at all 😂 surely they don’t pay that much? I don’t know if she actually has a proper job but it’s probably our tax money that’s paying for them 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.