Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't change it then. Like I said I think we got our answers & the tea. He obviously doesn't have anything else to say and repeating himself would be pointless. What more do you actually want from the situation 😂
I never once said I want anything else. I just stated a fact of him saying he has had enough now , I didnt complain or say he should tell us more. I cant believe my one comment has been blown out of proportion

Reactions: 4
I never once said I want anything else. I just stated a fact of him saying he has had enough now , I didnt complain or say he should tell us more. I cant believe my one comment has been blown out of proportion
Dont be so dramatic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE God forbid people should be allowed to have an opinion on your comments 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember watching the show and thinking these scenes were so awkward! And when Alesha and Charlie met up to go shopping, I can't imagine their personalities naturally gelling
This makes me cringe 😂😂 And honestly I don’t think Alesha would wanna spend time with any of the girls on the show

Reactions: 12
I think the friendships are all forced on these programs. But the other teen mom series have had more shows so the girls actually do develop friendships. That lot didn't look like they had anything in common.

Reactions: 11
Dont get why everyone is jumping down my throat 😂 I didnt say anything either way just stayed a fact. I'm leaving it there

Reactions: 1
This makes me cringe 😂😂 And honestly I don’t think Alesha would wanna spend time with any of the girls on the show
I agree, she definitely seemed more focused on family & her future aside from being a mum. I can't remember any of the others mentioning they would like to go back to education or into employment once the babies were older.

Amir was the most sensible of all the partners too, even if he does plan to be retired at 30 or whatever age he said 🤣

Reactions: 7
I was about to say! £300 for something owned twice that you bought second hand?! They’re a little over £420 on a quick google search, asking for over half of that to me is cheeky, if she was the sole owner and it was purchased brand new then yes but.. nah. I wouldn’t pay £300. How much did she buy it for?

Reactions: 9
I mean when you've potentially smashed your boyfriends windscreen, your own car and your house you probably need the money and not the watch anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£6.50 and 59 numbers, is she actually trying make a profit 😂😂 hope the original seller notices!

I was about to say! £300 for something owned twice that you bought second hand?! They’re a little over £420 on a quick google search, asking for over half of that to me is cheeky, if she was the sole owner and it was purchased brand new then yes but.. nah. I wouldn’t pay £300. How much did she buy it for?
£310 it looks like 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s now ‘raffling’ it off for £380 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Can someone fill me in on what happened a few weeks ago with Charlotte and what’s she’s going on about on her insta story?

£383 for a third hand Apple Watch. She’s got no shame. That watch is worth £150 MAX

Reactions: 16
For dropping charlotte from the show when she made racist remarks. Although they claim there was never another series so she wasnt sacked 🙄🙄

I dont know why charlotte is saying it's fake when she was the fav and portrayed really well on the show. You would think she would rather have that image than the social media one we have all seen

I do agree that some parts are fake though. Same as the american teen mom og when they all went out to Amber's trial. Clearly set up.
Charlottes bits were all clearly fake! As we have seen the real her on social media, they hid Ashley, faked her whole personality. I think however Morgan's controlling behaviour and Brett and Charlie's tit show of a relationship was pretty spot on. So yes Charlotte, you were very fake on the show!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.