Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is illegal, a man I know has recently this last week got his bank account shut down and is having an interview because someone snitched on him for facebook raffles. Can get you into loads of trouble, especially with mr tax man. That’s why they usually ask you to not put “raffle” as the bank/paypal reference when you send money.

Reactions: 8
What happened?
Too much to type tbh, for the Charlie and Brett drama go back a theard and its all in there. Charlotte did a tiktoc with the n word being mouthed, then procceded to use the n word 3 more times in her apology and mtv cut tyes with her for being rasist and now she's butt hurt about it.

It is illegal, a man I know has recently this last week got his bank account shut down and is having an interview because someone snitched on him for facebook raffles. Can get you into loads of trouble, especially with mr tax man. That’s why they usually ask you to not put “raffle” as the bank/paypal reference when you send money.
Pls someone snitch 😂 I’ve already reported Manley from teen mum for snapping and driving 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh charlottes not seriously saying her and tia are best pals now 😭 goodness gracious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yaaaas. Confirmation. We sussed Charlie had something to do with bretts window as the people she had round had the car that apparently was on cctv.

Brett hun u realise she's back with you so she doesn't get any charges brought against her right? Nothing to do with her missing you🤣take some advice from Charlotte's weekly posts "self worth" or whatever it is.

Don't know how he broke in when he probably has a key still but okuurrrrr
Has a key and is still paying the rent!!

Needs to pay for the house to be fixed

Wait have I read this wrong , does that accuse brett of beating her up ?
If I remember correctly (I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) in a q and a, Charlie accused Brett of being violent just after they broke up so it's not the first time it's been said

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it illegal to run raffles like that?
It is, you are legally only allowed to raffle for a good cause or charity. It is in fact illegal to raffle for profit Individually or as a business. The way to get around it is to make it a competition and have participants answer a multiple choice question. Some people who raffled their houses off got into a lot of legal trouble, and the ones that do it in a legal way have to pay about six grand in legal fees. I hate exploration like this-who is to say she won’t keep the watch and the money pretending one of her friends won it.

Reactions: 9
If you look at Charlie’s recent photos there’s at least 5 occasions she is pictured on different days and outfits wearing the watch, but she’s only used it twice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did think after how sad I was for checking but it’s just hilarious how stupid she can be 😂

I’m sure we’re not the only ones!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here is Charlie’s only worn twice watch 😩😩😂😂

glad I’m not the only petty one to check ffs 😂
i’ve reported her on facebook for unauthorised sales, she’s an idiot. Don’t smash up your baby dads car and house in one weekend and you won’t need to sell your nice things while scamming people💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG sick of seeing the two same “transformation” pics of Charlie. The after could easily be taken in the morning when she’s not eaten and then the night after her 3rd dominos of the day. She needs to get a grip

Also, does she have much to do with her parents? Surely someone should step in and say look grow up you’ve got a child etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well this thread (and insta 🤣) has been busy today. Guess that's a few things confirmed. I wish Brett and Charlie all the luck in the world, they are certainly gonna need it. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.