Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post an Instagram story with a spoon on your head so we know it's you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Jokes. But your either done with the Charlie drama or your rolling about it in. Pick a side. Are you gonna pull a Brett and ask for your tit back ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Post an Instagram story with a spoon on your head so we know it's you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Jokes. But your either done with the Charlie drama or your rolling about it in. Pick a side. Are you gonna pull a Brett and ask for your tit back ๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine asking for his watermelon back ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how heโ€™s advertised the โ€˜will come with working windscreenโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haha I'm getting really involved in this now, Harlow looks like she's enjoying her watermelon @Bxltins , do you think you and her would have worked out if she didn't get back with Brett? Maybe when they break up again you guys can work it out

I mean how serious were they of Butlins got a food shop in ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think fixing the wall in the house might be a lil expensive but I dunno what he will do without a car. I thought he worked quiet a bit
Maybe he's gonna drive Charlie's fiat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's deffo him. If u go back a few threads, I took one for the team and dmd him n he confirmed his username here.

I am loving the tea tonight ๐Ÿคฃ

Haha I'm getting really involved in this now, Harlow looks like she's enjoying her watermelon @Bxltins , do you think you and her would have worked out if she didn't get back with Brett? Maybe when they break up again you guys can work it out

No way I'm sure the boy isn't a mug. Why would he go back to her? Hopefully the lad has more brains than Brett to not go back ๐Ÿ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Iโ€™ve just got images of Brett driving around in it thinking heโ€™s the G ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
11.5? It looks so busted ๐Ÿ˜‚I reckon theyโ€™re so desperate for money to try and get a deposit to buy a house so they can claim theyโ€™re like Chloe from teen mom uk working so hard and probably saw our comments about how Chloe did so well in showing having a baby at a young age doesnโ€™t mean you canโ€™t accomplish things ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 2
My question is if Tom butlins was at charlies last week and he's bought the shopping how long did that bloody watermelon last haha

Mine has a use by date within a few days haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.