Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that really bugs me about Conz is his bloody hair line. Imagine being heart broken by a boy with that trim

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How absolutely great is the teenmom U.K. talk page, like what more could you want from them. Hahahahah they used to be bitchy on the sly but I think they’ve grown some balls over lockdown and decided to be full frontal biatch and I’m all here for it 🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I definitely had the feeling that Charlotte was only interested in talking to Laura rather than Charlie and alesha that’s probably why it was so tense and awkward, she always tried to act so prestige because she was the youngest and had twins like when they were talking at the end of the series how many β€˜tries’ it took to get pregnant and Charlotte just had to say well I only did it once and fell pregnant AND with twins πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at Tom Butlins q&a. Wouldnt say Charlie was punching 😏
I mean not that I’m interested or anything as I have a family of my own but compared to bretts homeless look with his monobrow and his constant smacked arse looking face I’d say she did pretty good in finding Mr butlins πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean not that I’m interested or anything as I have a family of my own but compared to bretts homeless look with his monobrow and his constant smacked arse looking face I’d say she did pretty good in finding Mr butlins πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sure he will look better with a good trim and wax. Slits in eye brows are not really for me, but either are teen age boys who weigh about 7 stone and cant grow facial hair πŸ˜‚

Sure Tom Butlins will make some one very happy with his fiesta and eye brows slits in his mums box room πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well it was definitely awkward on live when Charlotte popped in Charlie's live the other day and everyone realised the twins were in the livingroom on their own πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is Charlotte talking about with the tit that happened with teen mom outing to be someone she’s not?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.