Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy butlins seems to be serving tea with caution keeps deleting it all, say it with your chest boy!! Keep it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ummmm
0B23FE86-710E-404E-939C-EAF45F1D1BEE.png

Actually no re reading it I think she’s referring to the q and a she did

Reactions: 4
Yaaaas. Confirmation. We sussed Charlie had something to do with bretts window as the people she had round had the car that apparently was on cctv.

Brett hun u realise she's back with you so she doesn't get any charges brought against her right? Nothing to do with her missing you🤣take some advice from Charlotte's weekly posts "self worth" or whatever it is.

Don't know how he broke in when he probably has a key still but okuurrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 22
he dinny break in he owns the house 🤣😂😂

or should a say atleast pays for it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to know to lol she said her mum is fuming with mtv?
For dropping charlotte from the show when she made racist remarks. Although they claim there was never another series so she wasnt sacked 🙄🙄

I dont know why charlotte is saying it's fake when she was the fav and portrayed really well on the show. You would think she would rather have that image than the social media one we have all seen

I do agree that some parts are fake though. Same as the american teen mom og when they all went out to Amber's trial. Clearly set up.

Reactions: 5
For dropping charlotte from the show when she made racist remarks. Although they claim there was never another series so she wasnt sacked 🙄🙄

I dont know why charlotte is saying it's fake when she was the fav and portrayed really well on the show. You would think she would rather have that image than the social media one we have all seen

I do agree that some parts are fake though. Same as the american teen mom og when they all went out to Amber's trial. Clearly set up.
Oh dear!

Haven’t seen Charlie posting about her 💩☕ recently, especially since she bought her new car. Wonder if she’s had enough of scamming people now she’s got what she wanted (the car).

Reactions: 7
Butlins has had enough now , look at his latest story.

Also seen teen mom talks accusing reanne of being pregnant, I know it's a different show but its out of order

Reactions: 2
I don't blame him, none of them are celebrities so it must get exhausting having people nose about your life. We got our answers anyways I think

Reactions: 6
I don't blame him, none of them are celebrities so it must get exhausting having people nose about your life. We got our answers anyways I think
Yeah I get that but he clearly wanted to cause tit by sending the pic in. None of us had a clue she was seeing someone else until that happened. Even Brett kept quiet. He cant complain when he brought the attention to himself and willingly talked crap about Charlie

Reactions: 7
Take it Charlotte isn’t answering my question then. ☹ Where have your big balls gone, C? Which bit are you more ashamed of? The holes in the plaster or you both living off benefits?

(quick add on to say benefits are okay, just not when you’re both able bodied adults that can work just choose not to because ones useless and the other thinks he’s the next machine gun kelly.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I get that but he clearly wanted to cause tit by sending the pic in. None of us had a clue she was seeing someone else until that happened. Even Brett kept quiet. He cant complain when he brought the attention to himself and willingly talked crap about Charlie
He can still complain and be overwhelmed lol. He's said what he's said. I don't think he needs to keep repeating it to satisfy tattlers

Reactions: 1
He can still complain and be overwhelmed lol. He's said what he's said. I don't think he needs to keep repeating it to satisfy tattlers
Of course he can feel how he wants but I'm not backing down in my opinion and believe he did bring this on himself. I havent once messaged him myself or replied to his comments on here. Everyone was lapping it up on here the last few days

Reactions: 2
Of course he can feel how he wants but I'm not backing down in my opinion and believe he did bring this on himself. I havent once messaged him myself or replied to his comments on here. Everyone was lapping it up on here the last few days
Don't change it then. Like I said I think we got our answers & the tea. He obviously doesn't have anything else to say and repeating himself would be pointless. What more do you actually want from the situation 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.