Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long Connor will be out of the bio for now? 😂 I think the longest time he was out was for like ten minutes wasn’t it? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess Charlotte won't need those baby gates after all, back to dondons it is.
Hope she took his trainers too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlotte constantly uses that quote every two weeks gets boring now 🤦‍♀️ make up your mind and stop acting like an immature hormonal teenager and be a mum for your twins who should be your main priority!

Also charlie sort your face out that pout with them lip fillers and spider eyelashes are horrendous.. god if my mum say wtf is wrong with you, you look like aclown😂😂 each to their own... makes herself look like a skank but but dresses Harlow likes she's from the 1920s and in the royal family

• Haha
I wonder will Charlotte do a home run and meet ash to pick up a bobby pin she left at his house 3 months ago and accidentally lock lips or will she put Conor back in this time tomorrow and post “family, me and my triplets ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder will Charlotte do a home run and meet ash to pick up a bobby pin she left at his house 3 months ago and accidentally lock lips or will she put Conor back in this time tomorrow and post “family, me and my triplets ❤❤
Ffs this thread tonight 😂😂 killing me. Me and my triplets 👏🤢

She is obv wanting the attention back or could even be making it up to see what we say. Shes deleted all pics of him now. See how long it takes teen mom talks to report it

Reactions: 5
Poor Charlotte , quick best remove connors name . The tattle thread hasn’t been about me for over a day 🙄.

what’s the crack with Charlie postings pics circling bretts face and foot . Bore off , go suck a balloon with your nose lip .

• Haha
No doubt the photos which have been removed have been archived and will be back there in the next 24hrs, when her and Connor get back together. Clearly wanted the attention away from Brett and Charlie, and back on her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.