Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to let you all know Connor is out the bio AGAIN but of course you clecer bastards got there first 😂

What a mess - the lot of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We should just change the thread name to Charlie and Brett they are bloody entertaining I’ll give them that. If they had their own show I would watch LUL Charlotte is a bit jealous of the attention me thinks

Reactions: 11
Well, they’ve lasted longer than 24 hours which is more than most of us expected 🤣

• Haha
Anyone else seen bxlitins most recent story? Think that's a dig at the famous Charlie hodder
Don't say famous she will think she is lol

Well, they’ve lasted longer than 24 hours which is more than most of us expected 🤣
Well as long as he is over her outing his sexuality, smashing his car and bringing new guys over to the house and doing balloons when he had harlow and as long as she's over him making dogs at her on social media and sending her nasty texts (if they were even from him) then those two love birds have nothing to worry about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't say famous she will think she is lol

Well as long as he is over her outing his sexuality, smashing his car and bringing new guys over to the house and doing balloons when he had harlow and as long as she's over him making dogs at her on social media and sending her nasty texts (if they were even from him) then those two love birds have nothing to worry about
#goals

Reactions: 1
Where’s her mate at now. Wanted to show us the real Brett and what he’s like. How do you feel now they are madly back in love ? Are you raging ? Has she dropped you like a bag of tit ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow! I’ve just caught up! I was last on thread 9 and here we are halfway through 11 🙈 what an absolute car crash (literally). When they said they were taking a break from SM I gave them til Wednesday/Thursday so I thought I could catch up easy but they were back on Monday with more crap 🤣 dead! Someone above said I give them 6 months...I give them 6 days 😇

• Haha
Wow! I’ve just caught up! I was last on thread 9 and here we are halfway through 11 🙈 what an absolute car crash (literally). When they said they were taking a break from SM I gave them til Wednesday/Thursday so I thought I could catch up easy but they were back on Monday with more crap 🤣 dead! Someone above said I give them 6 months...I give them 6 days 😇
You're being generous, he'll be out of there with his toaster & kettle before the weekend is over

Just to let you all know Connor is back in the bio and his pictures have magically reappeared. Isn't that just wonderful 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You're being generous, he'll be out of there with his toaster & kettle before the weekend is over

Just to let you all know Connor is back in the bio and his pictures have magically reappeared. Isn't that just wonderful 🙄🙄🙄
She's doing an ask away, anyone got questions for her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chaz and cons reunite after 12 hour split. Will be able to sleep at night now 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 169833Whoever this is, you spoke for us all 😂

That literally makes no sense. She’s calling people sad for noticing but she’s going to the trouble of doing it as it’s her “information” so surely the point in doing it was to let people know? bleeping brain hurts man 😩

What never ever? Orrrrr just hour by hour?

D3EEBE5C-2606-47BE-BF79-B7F49FEFDBD1.png

Who did this? 😆

6162A586-4304-4BAF-8DA4-047F36BDF143.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.