Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying so hard to prove to others that they are perfect and in love when realistically a normal couple would spend time to talk and be together not glued to this phones proving to everyone else ...it’s pathetic you’ve got to laugh. I give it 6 months tops.Both narcissistic Wierdos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Teen Mom UK, 7 seasons, running since 2016, 5 threads
TMUK Y+ P, 1 season in 2019, 11 threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trying so hard to prove to others that they are perfect and in love when realistically a normal couple would spend time to talk and be together not glued to this phones proving to everyone else ...it’s pathetic you’ve got to laugh. I give it 6 months tops.Both narcissistic Wierdos
I give it 6 days

Reactions: 1
Charlotte’s click to make the rim block go in had me in stitches, how bloody pointless 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlotte’s click to make the rim block go in had me in stitches, how bloody pointless 😹😹😹
She's this generation Mrs hinch , soon she will have a cleaning page called Connor, char and Co sponsored by wotsits.

But in all seriousness she's done really well to keep drama a minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you’d think “ the official Brett carter” would be worthy of his own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bxtlins story is a desperado bottle.. i can't help but think he is calling Charlie and oFfIcIaL Br3tT desperados 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.