Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A2422206-7208-4812-8617-D22E3A55FA88.png
They look so sore. She needs to dissolve the fillers, they’re completely botched!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Brett and Charlie are like Lauren and Mark from towie. However Brett's never gunna pull a Michelle keegan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you look at the photo Brett posted yesterday from when they first got together I couldn’t believe just how much filler Charlie has had. I could see why she would of wanted her lips done but just as most people do she’s gone wayyyy over the top and I’d imagine the person doing them isn’t the best because any Reputable place would say you’ve had enough now

Reactions: 5
Charlotte shared something on her Instagram about pregnant woman having their rights back and partners being allowed to scans ... who thinks baby number three is coming soon lol
Not really, I have loads of non pregnant friends sharing the same thing, I’d much rather have my partner come to scans and appointments than be able to go get my hair done

Reactions: 3
I do feel kind of sorry Charlie that she thinks that she looks better with all of the lips and eyelashes done. She looked so pretty without them. I mean she still looks good but the lips and eyelashes are too much. Many girls feel the need to have them now and it’s so not right 😔

Reactions: 8
Charlotte shared something on her Instagram about pregnant woman having their rights back and partners being allowed to scans ... who thinks baby number three is coming soon lol
Lol nah I doubt it because I shared the petition because I believe in it. But ain't no effing way another baby gonna come out of me anytime soon 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wow that was some catching up to do. Think they all need to stay off social media. I’m glad they don’t though otherwise I’d have no entertainment when I settle down in the evenings. 🤣

Not really, I have loads of non pregnant friends sharing the same thing, I’d much rather have my partner come to scans and appointments than be able to go get my hair done
agreed! I feel quite strongly about the scans/after having the baby etc and I’m def not having another anytime soon.
She maybe just feels sympathy to people who are in that situation but similarly she could be pregnant. Don’t think this alone is too much of a sign though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.