Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to make an app for this so I can get notifications.. I missed the end of the last thread and 16 pages of this one.. 😩😩😩

Reactions: 14
Clearly she had a party and dad some stupid crap but it sounds like sinxe they announced they were back together the guys at the party wanted to stir the pot to get people talking. If brett is gay who really cares ? If she is pregnant who really cares ? This is like a soap show with new twists every day . To be fair though its made lockdown fun

Howling wish I could hear it I’m from Doncaster 🤣🤣🤣
Was I the only one who understood the audio haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly she had a party and dad some stupid crap but it sounds like sinxe they announced they were back together the guys at the party wanted to stir the pot to get people talking. If brett is gay who really cares ? If she is pregnant who really cares ? This is like a soap show with new twists every day . To be fair though its made lockdown fun

I'm not far from Doncaster and I was struggling big time 😂

Just listened to it he sounds fucked but I understood majority of it!

Has anyone seem butlins recent story. Something you can hear something about Harlow and a car. Cant make out what tho 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well Iv a bit of catching up to do, 65 notifications I came onto this morning... fan behaviour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's the guys on the phone to , I thought Charlie? But then they would be in her house and she's away out? They are really stirring the pot. Charlie's shared a pic of her and Brett again on her story

Reactions: 1
Someone record his story please I don’t follow him and I feel left out

Reactions: 3
Tbf I think Charlie had something to do with the car. I wonder if shes come clean to Brett. The damage wouldnt have been expensive. It's not like they have done anything to the body work.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like ‘cos you’re Harlows dad and you need that car, however I am not happy’

Reactions: 3
Well firstly why does Morgan always act like she actually works for MTV? Tuck your teeth in and stfu before we start talking about you AGAIN.

@smokesandblokes, are you a 50 year old divorced guy with pet pigeons? Sweet love. I sicked up my breakfast. Or are you one of the guys Brett gets with for drugs? I need to know the story. Old man of grinder > local drug dealer. I don't think brett needs to come out to anyone if he gets spotted giving blowies in clubs and Charlie's told Instagram he's bisexual once & showed a house party his nudes and his skills. Anyways sexuality isn't even a big deal. Shag everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like it's Jane on the phone the Charlie in the background of that video. Not sure it's the man on the couch having a conversation about Harlow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well firstly why does Morgan always act like she actually works for MTV? Tuck your teeth in and stfu before we start talking about you AGAIN.

@smokesandblokes, are you a 50 year old divorced guy with pet pigeons? Sweet love. I sicked up my breakfast. Or are you one of the guys Brett gets with for drugs? I need to know the story. Old man of grinder > local drug dealer. I don't think brett needs to come out to anyone if he gets spotted giving blowies in clubs and Charlie's told Instagram he's bisexual once & showed a house party his nudes and his skills. Anyways sexuality isn't even a big deal. Shag everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like it's Jane on the phone the Charlie in the background of that video. Not sure it's the man on the couch having a conversation about Harlow.
Tuck you teeth in. bleeping gone 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.