Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Charlie has begged Brett’s sister Tom not to spill anymore tea. I believe it was him who posted earlier.
what a bottle job, maybe he Is scared of Official Br3tt Cart3r or Jan3 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if Charlie has begged Brett’s sister Tom not to spill anymore tea. I believe it was him who posted earlier.
πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ probs offered him a blow job to stay out of it.. not on about Charlie either

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it was 100% him, I asked him to come over to tattle and sent him links etc.He asked me minutes prior to him posting how to do it, no coincidence

Reactions: 4
it was 100% him, I asked him to come over to tattle and sent him links etc.He asked me minutes prior to him posting how to do it, no coincidence
message him and say a few of us are willing to chip in and buy him a few bottles of circo vodka if he gives us all the drama details πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

Guys. I can't attach the video of the audio because it's too large. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Any ideas how?
WHAT DOES THIS AUDIO CONTAIN?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK IF ANYONE CAN MAKE SENSE THEN LEMME KNOW. Am probably going to fall asleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OK IF ANYONE CAN MAKE SENSE THEN LEMME KNOW. Am probably going to fall asleep
Also for anyone who can’t see this, press and hold down and then click the option to download it and then it will download top right hand corner πŸ‘πŸ½

hope that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you go to sleep before we hear that audio I'll ignore you forever

Edit - I said what I said but he talks too fast

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold the video and click download, then you can listen, I don’t know why he suggested going live then is fuming at the fact we’ve questioned him on it hahaha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.