Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was him!!! I was the person who sent him the links to come over, he messaged me asking how to post. Absolute bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OK WE CAN ALL SLEEP NOW πŸ˜‚
omg I’m actually heartbroken this is going to take a LONG time to recover from πŸ’”..
might take a little bit of time off, if you need my number inbox me ❀ Thanks for all your support

OfFicIaL j3nNy T3a x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think phone charger, we can get Tom to clarify if they were doing lines of coke or if it was just the echo falls keeping them up all night at Charlie's. No wonder she was ghosting brett on the Sunday, on a major comedown and he had tired to get in the house when she had her new lad over. Awkward.
I mean I think it's more awkward that he appeared at 3am. What did he do fire Harlow in with June & duck off out πŸ˜‚

OK WE CAN ALL SLEEP NOW πŸ˜‚
Bet it was that twit Bex she's been quiet πŸ™„

It was him!!! I was the person who sent him the links to come over, he messaged me asking how to post. Absolute bollocks.
SHOW THE RECEIPTS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was him... just because pretty much everyone else has miss spelt his name as butlins or baltins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg I’m actually heartbroken this is going to take a LONG time to recover from πŸ’”..
might take a little bit of time off, if you need my number inbox me ❀ Thanks for all your support

OfFicIaL j3nNy T3a x
I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. But at least it wasn't an instant block and air 🀣I think I can get through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe wolverine Brett told him he’d slice him if he told anyone else about his willy, now billy butlins is bricking it. I would be πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Called it 10 minutes ago, I said Butlins was a liar with a big fringe πŸ€₯ As soon as he told us Brett broke into the house at 3am, sucks cock for coke & he's seen his nudes he was involved. Maybe he's scared of Brett πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.