Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it strange how 2 people were willing to share gossip on here. Like how did they find tattle so quickly doesnt add up to me

Reactions: 5
I just find it strange how 2 people were willing to share gossip on here. Like how did they find tattle so quickly doesnt add up to me
I’m assuming her best mate was told by Charlie herself.

Reactions: 2
Or they are waiting to see how many of you follow the account so they can all block or report you for being g on tattle haha

I predict Charlotte taking Connor out of her bio soon so we have a gossip about her instead of Charlie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or they are waiting to see how many of you follow the account so they can all block or report you for being g on tattle haha
Haha could be , I never do anything that would give away my personal social media especially following private pages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.