Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie and Brett really are the gift that keeps on giving

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why Charlie thinks Bretts sexuality is such a big joke like the whole coke situation aside cause that’s illegal and inappropriate how disrespectful ☹

Reactions: 16
I had to register to Tattle just so I could comment on this thread.

The pair of them are complete messes.

Always trying to get one up on one another.

I actually think Charlie is worst. She has no self respect or respect for anything she owns - not that she ever has had to work "hard" for it.

She will be one of these people in 5 years time, wondering where life went wrong and complaining how it is everyone else's fault.

Only thing Brett has going for him is a stable job it seems.

Reactions: 15
Omg what a day I have missed by being at work just been catching up. I saw the pic of the 3 of them briefly on my break but didnt have time to come on here. I cant believe they havent been off SM a day , actually who am I kidding I knew they wouldnt resist.

Where is this Tom butlins writing all the gossip? Have they been deleted?

Reactions: 3
I find it bizarre how they have 13 year old fan girls commenting β€œgoalzzzz” β€œso happy for you hunβ€β€œ are girls actually looking these pair of gobshites thinking this is goals ?! Christ on a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it sad that I'm lying in my bed in the dark drinking wine and giggling manically at all this unfolding before my eyes πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg what a day I have missed by being at work just been catching up. I saw the pic of the 3 of them briefly on my break but didnt have time to come on here. I cant believe they havent been off SM a day , actually who am I kidding I knew they wouldnt resist.

Where is this Tom butlins writing all the gossip? Have they been deleted?
Teenmumtalks page on insta

You might just be our new cup of tea like she who shall still not be named was

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.