Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these people not realise “wiping the slate clean” or having a “fresh start” doesn’t work by sweeping everything under the carpet 🥴

Their lives are an absolute tit show and I just hope for the sake of Harlow they can sort it out and give their heads a wobble.

I’m a mom of 2 under 2 and not once have I thought to put my kids at risk by getting bleeping spiders legs glued to my eyelids or acrylic nails (whether her auntie did them or not). My kids are my world and if I have to go without the things I usually have for the sake of their health then so bloody be it! No question about it and I’m sure any other decent parent would say the same!

Charlie is completely and utterly self centred and just seems to care about her life on social media.

And as for official br3tt cart3r he can just suck a dick.. quite literally 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh Tom reckons Brett broke into Charlies (his) house at 3am on Saturday morning shouting and threatening her, so was Tom there? Did Brett post on insta and drive his smashed car straight rounds Charlie’s? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Brett was commenting ❤❤❤❤ To that car Leigh girl just yesterday so at least Charlie has kept her new relationship on the DL until he outed her. Bretts thirsty new girl was commenting on every pic. And if Charlie has liked his pics back to March it doesn't mean she's know him since then she could have scrolled back and liked them

Reactions: 14
Unrelated but anyone know why I need to wait 500 seconds between posting comments, just wasted one doing this, it's annoying

Reactions: 6
Ooh Tom reckons Brett broke into Charlies (his) house at 3am on Saturday morning shouting and threatening her, so was Tom there? Did Brett post on insta and drive his smashed car straight rounds Charlie’s? 👀
Where's this? 🍷

Reactions: 1
Brett was commenting ❤❤❤❤ To that car Leigh girl just yesterday so at least Charlie has kept her new relationship on the DL until he outed her. Bretts thirsty new girl was commenting on every pic. And if Charlie has liked his pics back to March it doesn't mean she's know him since then she could have scrolled back and liked them
I thought the same about the pics, doesn't prove when she put the like there, just when he posted it.

Wondered why you’d all gone quiet and turns out I’d missed another thread being made! Started to worry for a second 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whats behind Charlie on the kitchen unit its like.a brown line thing is it a cigarette or something.

Not defending Charlie because it does look bad especially the whole car thing but its always a possibility that she met the guy at a house party from mutual friends and he's wanting to stir the pot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.