Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake I’ve missed out on all this drama!!! bleeping home schooling my kids has got to stop!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve lurked for a long time now and honestly love this thread 😂 Can I share comments she’s put on someone’s fb for proof? If not she’s basically told someone last Thursday that they could borrow her car because the girl needed a new one as she got in a crash (one that wasn’t her fault). I know we’re not on the topic of her car anymore but still 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve lurked for a long time now and honestly love this thread 😂 Can I share comments she’s put on someone’s fb for proof? If not she’s basically told someone last Thursday that they could borrow her car because the girl needed a new one as she got in a crash (one that wasn’t her fault). I know we’re not on the topic of her car anymore but still 😂
Share the tea please

Reactions: 5
Omg 😭 she thinks she’s a baller probably means ‘you can borrow my car but have to drive me around and let me take some pics and videos doing balloons’ .. think we’ve all established this car was sorned so wasn’t taxed or insured . The girl is a bleeping numpty

Reactions: 4
Whats behind Charlie on the kitchen unit its like.a brown line thing is it a cigarette or something.

Not defending Charlie because it does look bad especially the whole car thing but its always a possibility that she met the guy at a house party from mutual friends and he's wanting to stir the pot
You don’t invite someone you’ve supposedly met a week to your house though

Reactions: 8
Can I just say I’m 19 and have a 2 year old and I couldn’t imagine going out in a pandemic doing balloons I use to do them at 14/16 but as soon as I find out I found out i we pregnant I knew it would all hv to stop I use to rarely going party before the covid stuff happened but I always liked watching a movie with my little boy I guess I’m a boring lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ffs, I wanted a lovely peaceful evening watching Netflix and now I’m bleeping glued to tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck sake I’ve missed out on all this drama!!! bleeping home schooling my kids has got to stop!! 🤣🤣
Trust me... my laptop deleted all my class’ reports and manically trying to type all 30 again while trying to keep up here... I may email my head and say ‘in light of mlm Charlie and official Br3tt Cart3rs relationship problems I have missed the deadline. Send apologies to the parents x’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.