Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone going in on @Millebella1969? She (or he) is spilling tea. She (or he) is repeating what they’ve been told/heard.
I believe that sleeping around does make a girl/boy a slag 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 27
I ain’t a fan on how things where done between Charlie and Brett.

but it was admitted this boy ghosted her. Regardless of any situation that’s very hurtful for a girl! He’s as much as a c*nt!
Yeah he’s a massive prick for that! For sure
I was talking about timmy butlins who we've proof of and know he was in the house, not your mate.

Maybe you should tell your mate to wrap it and not go for a quickie with a girl with her daughter in the house who you described as 'having a meltdown'...... takes two to tango
Not once did I say it’s all Charlie and not this boy lol, but Charlie should’ve protected Harlow. End of.

Reactions: 4
So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
That's your opinion, in my opinion she can shag who she likes as long as her daughter is safe. Who are you to criticise how many people Charlie has slept with?

Reactions: 17
but why did he chose to tell you? So random, surely he would tell all his mates and not ‘an acquaintance’
because he bragged about it big time!! We was a general convo The next day he kept saying how tired he was over and over again waiting for me to ask why then when I asked he told me

That's your opinion, in my opinion she can shag who she likes as long as her daughter is safe. Who are you to criticise how many people Charlie has slept with?
I’m not criticising who she slept with you’re missing the point... I’m criticising the fact her mate had Harlow whilst she shagged someone. It’s gross

Reactions: 4
Why is everyone going in on @Millebella1969? She (or he) is spilling tea. She (or he) is repeating what they’ve been told/heard.
I believe that sleeping around does make a girl/boy a slag 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Thank you! Just give info on here and get bashed for it! I also think it makes you a slag and her pictures are also slaggy at times too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
According to the definition slut means a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

so per the definition, clothing shouldn’t be used to slut shame a person!

so as far as we are aware Charlie has been with 3 different partners in this period.
One who ghosted her.
One who stayed for what 5 days.
One who is her ex.
In my eyes she ain’t a slut. Three is fine enough especially if you consider that she is young, seems very insecure, and a bit sad. After the ghosting a girl like that would probably feel the need to get a validation somewhere.

that Harlow met them is not on, I agrew but at least she had the decency to ask a friend to babysit.

• Heart
hmmmm was you seeing this boy ? 😂
he was talking to me for a while trying it on lol not my cup of tea but when he told me about it then joked they used no condom and might be on the new series on teen mum he was joking lol
I was glad I didn’t ever go there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't believe there's such a thing as a slut. Women can be promiscuous. It's outdated to shame them for being sexual. I only disagree with her having different men around her child & I think it's silly not to protect yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
According to the definition slut means a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

so per the definition, clothing shouldn’t be used to slut shame a person!

so as far as we are aware Charlie has been with 3 different partners in this period.
One who ghosted her.
One who stayed for what 5 days.
One who is her ex.
In my eyes she ain’t a slut. Three is fine enough especially if you consider that she is young, seems very insecure, and a bit sad. After the ghosting a girl like that would probably feel the need to get a validation somewhere.

that Harlow met them is not on, I agrew but at least she had the decency to ask a friend to babysit.
I’m the space of three weeks? Gross! In my opinion. Her head should be with her daughter not shagging and partying it’s so inappropriate

Reactions: 6
In other news, it’s great to see the twins walking about. Shame that their hair looks it hasn’t been washed in weeks. But love seeing them play and explore instead of being stuck in high chairs/walkers.

Reactions: 27
Charlotte can treat her babe to new stuff from JD but can’t get carpet OR A RUG for her children’s living room. Their main play space. Absolute meff with her priorities all wrong. I know that flooring and not only is it cold and hard it’s dusty and manky no matter how much you clean it

Reactions: 19
She just seems reckless in most situations tbh, she doesn't consider the consequences or wider implications to herself or her child. She is impulsive and selfish and puts what she wants "now" above all else. Drugs, men, crashing cars, smashing cars, driving unlicensed......welcome to a week in the life of a Teen Mom.

Reactions: 5
In other news, it’s great to see the twins walking about. Shame that their hair looks it hasn’t been washed in weeks. But love seeing them play and explore instead of being stuck in high chairs/walkers.
I noticed this, give it a wash and a brush! Sure it’s long enough to scrape into a bobble too, get it out the poor girls face it looks stuck too it!

Reactions: 8
Oh and I don't think Charlie should be taking lingerie pictures anytime she gets sad. It's a unhealthy coping mechanism. Once photos like that are out there they are out there. But that's all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Char didn’t come on all guns blazing 😂 she was having a full on conversation with people about tips on how to tighten a mummy tummy and chatting generally about the girls routine. Joker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlotte if you read this, please give the twins a good bath and a hairbrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God love them little girls (the twins not the mothers on the show) but they just always look bit grubby and snotty, we all love a joke on this site but my heart always feels a little meh when I see them all grubby looking, like someone else said would it kill Charlotte to invest in a rug or something so they’re not playing on that sticky looking floor.. alas they’re walking and that’s great 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.